Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #151
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Analysis on why LeBron/Cavaliers lost to Celtics in 2010 round 2

I'm starting to think the refs played a part in Boston's success against the Cavs from watching this game against Orlando. Dwight has 7 TO and there's still 4 min left. Wade and LeBron's turnovers were way up as well. A lot of that is due to great Celtic defense, but I also think it is due to refs letting a lot more go in the playoffs. The Celtics are an aggressive team and benefit from looser whistles in the playoffs. I'm not trying to take anything away from Boston. I think every team should play as aggressive as they do. I just think the fact that a lot of the turnovers they're forcing would be fouls in the regular season is playing a part (however big or small) in their success.
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #152
godofgods
Banned

godofgods has not been impressing people

Stern wants Cavs to lose so that Bron leaves.
godofgods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #153
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

forgot to come on and say congrats to the C's so: CONGRATS TO THE C'S

we had weapons-a-plenty this year and Mike Brown couldnt get it done. If LeBron had showed up in Game 5, maybe there would have been a Game but at one point the Coach has to be accountable for something, and in this series he just didnt get it done.

He's been outcoached (1, 2, 3..) 4 years in a row now. Time to throw the dueces and find another guy to take control of the ship.

Mike Brown is a GREAT defensive coach. But for every defensive wrinkle in his brain there's 1 less offensive wrinkle......that pretty much sums up Mike "Patato-Head" Brown
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #154
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
forgot to come on and say congrats to the C's so: CONGRATS TO THE C'S

we had weapons-a-plenty this year and Mike Brown couldnt get it done. If LeBron had showed up in Game 5, maybe there would have been a Game but at one point the Coach has to be accountable for something, and in this series he just didnt get it done.

He's been outcoached (1, 2, 3..) 4 years in a row now. Time to throw the dueces and find another guy to take control of the ship.

Mike Brown is a GREAT defensive coach. But for every defensive wrinkle in his brain there's 1 less offensive wrinkle......that pretty much sums up Mike "Patato-Head" Brown

gibson, didn't gibson become texas wanted man just like durant.
durant is cold n*gga and brown and lebron is cold busta!.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #155
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
gibson, didn't gibson become texas wanted man just like durant.
durant is cold n*gga and brown and lebron is cold busta!.

they ain't coming through, for real..

i'm here.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #156
beasly15
TEXANS

i'm playing game, man..

you're done.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #157
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

sixer6ad has decent reputation

I, too, owe a public apology to the Celts. I thought age would be a huge factor this time of year and stated so many times on here. Some keys:
1) Garnett is a different player right now than he was the entire year
2) Rondo has another year under his belt
3) Ray Allen can flat out shoot

The Celts were the better team this series -- including talent. They deserved to win. As far as blaming Mike Brown? Please. What a crack up to think that he had that much talent. Who can score off the bench for us? Whom do you know our team - like Boston and Orlando have - that will knock down every open jumper?

Our offense is terrible, but when a man can get an NBA team to play defense that well, he knows his stuff. On top of that, he has worked with the best. He may not be our coach next year, but he owes nobody an apology. He's a hell of a coach.

Cavs fans - which I am huge one - were idiots again on here this year. I begged us to sit back and just enjoy. We didn't...we talked...we wrote...we put down other teams. Celts fans - you were quiet all year, but man should you be happy now. I hate the Celts worse than almost anyone, so I cannot say good luck. However, I can say congratulations.
sixer6ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:10 AM   #158
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Its time to retire this thread.

JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #159
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Speaking as a Cavs fan and being from the area, this entire state is so disappointed. It happens EVERYTIME we have a good team. The 95 and 97 Indians. The Cavs the last 4 seasons. We kick ass during the season and crumble during the playoffs. Its very frustrating. Nobody at all thought Boston had a chance in Hell. Everyone thought they were washed up and Orlando would be the only true series. Its no doubt, Boston is not washed up. Injuries during the season caused them to be the #4 seed because if you remember, they were undefeated for a while at the beginning and looking like the top contender. Its probably over now. This "awesome" team we thought Ferry and Gilbert had put together. LBJ will leave, Shaq aint coming back. I am betting with Mo's post season disaster for the 2nd year in a row he is trade bait and possibly West with the recent rumors. Dan Gilbert said he is going to evaluate the team. No doubt in my mind even if LeBron does leave, Gilbert will give us a good team next year. And if LeBron leaves and could not do it here, who is to stay he can do it somewhere else?
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: