Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #31
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: Cleveland Fans Should Blame Mo Williams More than Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
and 2 in 2nd half..

Weren't you the guy that said the Cavs would win in 5 MAYBE 6? What happened? Didn't you laugh at me when I told you not to underestimate the Celtics after already beating them in 2008? Man up son.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #32
bhallic24
High school junior varsity star

bhallic24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDragicLegacy
Mo got 20 points at half time. Where was Lebron?

lol, mo had 3 good quarters out of the WHOLE SERIES!!!! and also I think mo's first half is really fools good. yes he was more aggressive and made some baskets but at the expense of a lot of turnovers. And oh by the way, he might as well have stayed back in that locker room because he wasn't even there.

2pts? in the second half? OMFG.
bhallic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #33
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Weren't you the guy that said the Cavs would win in 5 MAYBE 6? What happened? Didn't you laugh at me when I told you not to underestimate the Celtics after already beating them in 2008? Man up son.

As U can See the series Go on you saw Celtics had Matchup advantages with Rondo and KG and without Lebron at 100% that is what happens. I am not gonna get into it with any Trolls though..I have so many thoughts but son't feel like Writing a Message to every hater out there..I am too Worn down right now.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #34
bhallic24
High school junior varsity star

bhallic24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Cavalier's 2010 Season: What Went Wrong?

1st overall seed in the NBA. Back to back 60+ win seasons. Lebron wins MVP and just puts up silly stats. Cavaliers sweeping the defending champion Lakers in embarassing fashion. The team gets Shaq and Jamison and the pieces seem to fit well as they are just destroying their competition and even bold enough to mock them by taking pictures and dancing on opposing courts. Most experts and fans alike saying that the Cavs are surely a lock to win the title this year.

And then the playoffs come. And all of a sudden, the team chemistry isn't there. Mo williams gets exposed and performed terribly. Jamison struggles to even put up double digit points. Shaq now looks old. Lebron complains of the elbow and then plays disinterested.

What went wrong here guys? I mean by the end of the season I think most people would agree that from the looks of it Cleveland had about an 80% chance to win that title. But then knocked out in the second round? What gives? H
bhallic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #35
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default How many non-Cavs fans out there believe LeBron flatout quit for whatever reason

Something isn't adding up. LeBron today isn't the LeBron from earlier in the season. Not mentally. Not emotionally.

But do you believe be quit?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #36
Derka

Default Re: How many non-Cavs fans out there believe LeBron flatout quit for whatever reason

The whole team quit. Mo Williams jogging up the floor with 1:30 left and the ball in his hands? Andy Varejao falling the floor wailing every time someone made contact with him?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #37
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How many non-Cavs fans out there believe LeBron flatout quit for whatever reason

I don't think he quit but he realized his team was gonna get beat in game 5 and got demoralized. LeBron and the Cavs are the ultimate front-runners and they just play better when they have the upper hand...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #38
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

He quit. I dont think he crumpled under the pressure. I dont think his "shot just wasnt fallin". I dont think he was so conflicted in his mind.

He didn't want to win. Why, I dont know, but thats what I saw out there last game more then this.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #39
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lets not put all the blame on Lebron. Analysis on why Cavs lost.

The Cavs lost because their best player didn't lead the team when they needed him. Do u really expect the roles players to play better than LeBron? He is the leader, he should have come out jacking up shots to give them a chance. Even if his team mates got lock down, that's what superstars do.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #40
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Cavs -- AND LeBron -- just quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
nice
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #41
Bodhi
Local High School Star

Bodhi has an OK reputation so far

He put up a triple double because he played 46 minutes. That's a lot of time to put up stats. The problem was that he didn't come through when the team really needed him.

But I also agree that his supporting cast choked in the second half.
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #42
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cavalier's 2010 Season: What Went Wrong?

Their defensive was too much for them.
Micku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #43
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

The KG/Jamison matchup was the biggest reason Cavs lost this series besides Rondo murdering all their guards. He was getting killed and just trying to check KG messed with his offensive production.

Where was Hickson (He started 70+ games and barely played in the playoffs)? Why not move Bron to SG and play Antawn at the 3? GTFO Mike Brown!!!!!
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #44
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi
He put up a triple double because he played 46 minutes. That's a lot of time to put up stats. The problem was that he didn't come through when the team really needed him.

But I also agree that his supporting cast choked in the second half.

Last I heard Basketball was a TEAM GAME..after Lebron Celtics have the next 4 best Players in the series.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #45
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

He didn't give it his all. He could of went to the basket more often. Did he even get a dunk? He couldn't even finish plays on the fast break. That never happens.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: