Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Post Say Goodbye to Lebron?

This is Like an appreciation thread if he manage to leave the cavs.

So say what you gotta say.

"Lebron led the team to the NBA Finals Every Since 1970's."
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
lebronmu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lebronmu has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Say Goodbye to Lebron?

NOO

he must stay!!
that's why I made a site for him

http://www.lebronmuststay.com
lebronmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well hopefully we won't have to say goodbye for awhile... but this apparent Bulls-Wizards trade frees up cap space for the Bulls to sign 2 Max free agents hurts...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lebron isn't stupid... he can't win a title with that horrible roster... sorry Cavs fans, but he's going to the Bulls or Heat. He wants a title.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 AM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
He wants a title.

He does?!?!
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #6
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I feel he is staying put.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lebron to the Heat is picking up steam too... how can he turn down Wade, Bosh or Rose, Bosh, Noah, Deng?
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
gotti646

gotti646 has an OK reputation so far

http://www.dachicagosportsfan.com/20...t-finally.html
gotti646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope he stays for you Cavs fans sake.

And if he does leave please do not turn into Bulls/Heat/Knicks/Nets fans.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
B Shaw told us that in 2 days of interviewing, over 16 total hrs, CLE execs never intimated that Lebron will leave--Cavs think he's staying

http://twitter.com/LAIRELAND
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #11
PicaChiqken

PicaChiqken has an OK reputation so far
Default Say Goodbye to Lebron

I knew he would resign but its nice to have it official so people will finally shut the hell up about it. LeBron is staying where he belongs...in Cleveland Of course this means another 5 years of sitting in the rafters at every game i go to...
by the way, im the manager of the site Smallest Spy Camera
and i hope i'll enjoy here :)
PicaChiqken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #12
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Say Goodbye to Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicaChiqken
I knew he would resign but its nice to have it official so people will finally shut the hell up about it. LeBron is staying where he belongs...in Cleveland Of course this means another 5 years of sitting in the rafters at every game i go to...
by the way, im the manager of the site Smallest Spy Camera
and i hope i'll enjoy here :)
LoL?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #13
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Here's my thank you to LeBron....

AHEM...

**** OFF YOU DISHONEST *****
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:31 AM   #14
Dan Gilbert
Banned

Dan Gilbert has not been impressing people

Dan Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:50 AM   #15
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sad of no labrin
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: