Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #151
sak
I hit open layups

sak has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mock draft game (vote for each pick)

ED davis. The kid has talent. and i know indiana has some bigs but he is really a quick scorer PF with some good D. last but not least. at the compound he looked like he wanted to good real bad. gave good effort. Though indana has some other holes they might like to fill, this guy i think is the best player at this pick spot. But u never know with indiana.
sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #152
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm really confused as to what to do.

Damn near every player is a reach or a mirror image of something already on the team. I'll say Avery Bradley. Don't believe he's ready but could pay off in the long run.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #153
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I for one, will be ticked if the Clippers go with Henry over George, but thats cool since this isn't the official board .

For the Pacers, I say they take James Anderson.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #154
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Udoh -- Best player available. Everyone else is a significant drop off. I really think they should try trading the pick.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #155
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Donatas.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #156
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Donatas Motiejunas - too much talent to pass on.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #157
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eric Bledsoe

he's a pretty big reach, but honestly at this point, I could probably play point for the Pacers
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #158
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ed Davis is what they need. Good compliment to the garbage they have there.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #159
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here's some interesting news about us:

Rockets and Warriors might trade:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...#ixzz0okdvLU3P

Told yall, we wanna move up really badly and I highly doubt we're gonna keep our current pick.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #160
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't know enough about Montiejunas, the guy intrigues me, wouldn't be against the pick, just don't personally know anything about him.

The pick's Ekpe Udoh. Troy Murphy's the definition of tradebait, and even if he's not traded he's leaving after the season, I'm praying so anyway. Indy desperately needs a nimble big that can body up and provide Hibbert help in the post defensively, Udoh's ability to slide to the 5 to play with Hansbrough's an added bonus. His offensive rebounding would be a huge asset with the number of 3s Indy jacks up. Decent midrange J, could turn into a nice pick and pop guy especially with his ability to take some of the more traditional bigs off the dribble.

He is old for his class thanks to the transfer year, but I don't think it limits his potential all that much. He seems like a smart kid and improved as the season progressed. Physically it could be a problem, he needs to get a lot stronger in his core and lower body, but hey, nobody's perfect at the 10th pick.

If he's there and they pass on Udoh for anyone not named Monroe or the consensus top 5 at this point, I'll be mad. If he's not there, I could see Bledsoe, maybe Montiejunas. Bradley wouldn't be shocking but I think he might have some TJ Ford in him in his approach to the game. Ideally if Udoh/Monroe are gone it's a trade down/out scenario. Course, if all those guys are gone, who wants to trade for that pick? I'd be surprised if it's someone other than Udoh, Monroe, Bledsoe, or Pat Patterson. Pat Patterson's not a guy I'm very high on this high, very safe pick, he's certainly an NBA player for the next dozen years or so, but completely redundant with Hansbrough. Given Bird's history of digging stay in school high character guys, Patterson does fit.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 05-24-2010 at 02:04 AM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:44 AM   #161
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After reading that^, I can't pick anyone else other than Ekpe.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #162
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you see Ekpe as a starter in this league?

Ed Davis-3
Udoh- 3
Donatus- 2
James Anderson- 1
Avery Bradley- 1
Eric Bledsoe- 1

First to 4 votes wins. I won't be online so if a 4th vote happens just move on to the next pick. If you don't get a 4th vote by 4pm EST then take Inspired's pick and move on.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #163
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pacers should take Udoh. Best avaiable player for a team that needs to stock up in talent.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #164
sak
I hit open layups

sak has an OK reputation so far

Thats 4 for Udoh. pacers take Udoh with the number 10 pick.

moving on to NO hornets. with the number 11 pick.
sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #165
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A New Orleans team that has relied on It's PG/PF combo for years, they desperately need a wing scorer. Paul George is the best available player at that position. He has trouble pulling up off the dribble, but with CP3 and Darren Collison setting him up, he should have no problem seeing a myriad of open opportunities.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: