Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 05-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #16
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The draft Lottery!

cross your fingers.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:31 PM   #17
Blu
I brick open layups

Blu has decent reputationBlu has decent reputation

3rd pick =/
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #18
5 Star
Can barely lace up my sneakers

5 Star has an OK reputation so far

I was hopeful most of the night. I'm still optimistic tho.

I do not want Cousins either..
5 Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #19
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

i dont know how i feel right now
i was hoping for the 2nd pick at least
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
then that would leave me with the question of what will happen to CDR and CLEE? if turner and williams actually do turn out be a killer sg/sf combo like that what do we do with cdr/clee? keep them as serviceable role players or try and trade them? but wait let me just see wat happens to night im getting ahead of my self im too exicted

I guess the point is moot now.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #21
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
i dont know how i feel right now
i was hoping for the 2nd pick at least
same. i would have been very happy with the second pick.

we're just going to have to suck it up, though.

and the third pick should still turn into a very strong player- let's not forget that in our wild grief.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #22
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well Wall and Turner are not coming to the Nets...

Guess we will just have to take Cousins, there's no one out there even look half-good now...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #23
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well Wall and Turner are not coming to the Nets...

Guess we will just have to take Cousins, there's no one out there even look half-good now...

i really really hope we don't draft cousins. this is going to be difficult to deal with. i hope prokohov (sp) can make some sort of trade up... doubt it though
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #24
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibien86
i really really hope we don't draft cousins. this is going to be difficult to deal with. i hope prokohov (sp) can make some sort of trade up... doubt it though

Well Harris + #3 for #2, or Harris + T-Will + #3 for #1? I doubt that...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #25
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not worth it imo.

I want to somehow trade Lee for Wesley though... we have #27 and 31 to add if needed
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #26
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A Cousins, Lopez front court looks pretty good to me. There needs to be some trading done this off season though, we have way to many swingmen. Maybe we can pull of some Draft night trades.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:27 AM   #27
taibien86
I hit open layups

last thing lopez needs is another whiner. cousins + lopez will be a disaster. im more in favor of favors (yes the pun is intended) based on potential. he hasn't really shown what he can do imo.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #28
taibien86
I hit open layups

Quote:

i doubt either wizards or sixers say yes to that, but one can hope. and it's not going to be giving up too much bc we'd be able to lure free agents in the future. either way, i don't think we'll move up in the draft but i can hope
Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #29
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

im not sayin im a cry or nothing like that but man im kind of depressed right now. I knew i just knew that when abes wife said that she was wearing abe pollins ring for good luck that they was going to win the #1 pick. I was ok with that and really thought we would get #2. I would rather take favors over cousins, but who knows maybe the sixers wont take turner and we can get him i dunno...HOW in the H*LL did the sixers get the #2 pick? IM going to try and be positive though cause you never know what will happen
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:20 AM   #30
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I guess I am the only not grieving because The Nets will no longer be pressured to take John Wall, a player who will not make the team better. A Cousins-Lopez front court will be the most talented the team has had since the Williams-Martin-Van Horn days.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: