Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #16
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

t-rex has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Orlando will still win in 6.

How does Atlanta look now?
t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #17
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBannana
The series is not over yet. Magics just were ice cold.

thats what ppl were saying about the cavs, oh they will come to life next game.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
theDragicLegacy
Banned

theDragicLegacy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dwight, you let me and my main man Vince down..

Dwight's nothing without Hedo Turkoglu feeding him alleyoops
theDragicLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #19
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
his not gonna play any better, look up dwights stats against real centers.

there has to be some kind of hope. players have to step up to get respect. i'm not doggin' him. i want him to play some ball!!!
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #20
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

Sheed outplayed Howard today. It wasn't really close. I never would have envisioned Sheed outplaying anyone a month ago.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #21
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Howard's 3 point shooters didn't help him either.. the Magic need everyone... not just Howard.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #22
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

ISH is the home of overreactions. It seems like which ever team wins they get on the Bandwagon. Orlando is a great Away team and Boston isn't a great home team.
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #23
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
ISH is the home of overreactions. It seems like which ever team wins they get on the Bandwagon. Orlando is a great Away team and Boston isn't a great home team.

Good call. It's possible we are watching the two best teams in the NBA. This is going to be a long series.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #24
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Having the ability to defend Dwight single coverage with both your center AND backup center is huge
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #25
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

And the haters come out. He's getting mugged on every shot and if that's not enough the celtics get away with flops when he gets near the ball.

Pietrus didn't do shit, Reshard is a waste of space. They couldn't get going from outside so their inside game took a hit.
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #26
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Quote:
I said 5 or 6.
You said sweep or 5 No matter, Magic were manhandled in the 1st, and all Celtics had to do is to win at least one of the first games away. Now they might get two wins before going to Boston, and you know how it would end.

There was no question which team was better, although I liked Magics 4th quarter, but clutch Ray and Pierce sealed the deal. Since Howard wont have much better games during the series, its up to Jameer, Gortat and Carter to show up every game to have a chance, which is a bit unlikely.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #27
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
LOL..Reddick, Just Like Delonte West would of Made Difference if he weren't busy about thinking about banging Lebron's Mom.
You seem to think SVG is Mike Brown.
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

How the **** did the Celtics only win by 4? I went and ate dinner because I figured the game was over.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #29
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Only reason it got close is boston got bored towards the end .. Whateva happened to the High powered offense. This orlando magic fan i know was talking about " How are they gonna stop the 3 point shooting ??" while laughing hysterically. I told him they shut down the best player in the game for 3 games in a row, magic won't be a problem for them.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #30
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I said 5 or 6.

Liar.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=39
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: