Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #46
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

orlando in 5
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #47
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Orlando will still win in 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
Overreaction is people saying Howard has no offensive game, and is not going to have an impact on this series. I have read that multiple times. Boston is not unbeatable at home so what do you want me to say? That Orlando is done for? Come on now I believe Orlando will win this series and I stick by that.

First, it was Orlando in 4. Then, you change it to 5 or 6, naturally since they lost Game 1. When Boston wins one of the next two games and takes a 2-0 or 2-1 lead in the series, you'll change to Orlando in 6 or 7. You jumped the gun. That's OK though, hey, it happens.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #48
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people
Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Having the ability to defend Dwight single coverage with both your center AND backup center is huge

This.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #49
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saying Rondo = Jameer Nelson is ludacris.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #50
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
First, it was Orlando in 4. Then, you change it to 5 or 6, naturally since they lost Game 1. When Boston wins one of the next two games and takes a 2-0 or 2-1 lead in the series, you'll change to Orlando in 6 or 7. You jumped the gun. That's OK though, hey, it happens.
I never changed it to 5 or 6 I picked them to win in 5 or 6. Either way I think if Orlando makes the right adjustments they will win next game and the series. SVG is a great coach.
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #51
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Saying Rondo = Jameer Nelson is ludacris.
Rondo did not look great out there and neither did Nelson.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #52
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Howard won't have much better games? Howard will rebound. Orlando not playing for 6 days hurt them this time. That was a physical game and there is no way you can simulate that in practice. Orlando has always been resilient and I have no reason to think they won't come back from this.

LOLOL, people think this is how Dwight usually plays?

Even against Perk, he usually has better games. Boston definitely deserved this win, but it won't be so easy tuesday.

This team is 2x more resilient than the Cavs and Heat (whom I love).
Remember that this is the team that handed Boston their very first (and only) playoff outing after being up 3-2 in a series.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #53
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Doesn't change the fact that Rondo is better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #54
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:

I thought Meer had a good game (not as good as possible, but not bad).
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #55
theDragicLegacy
Banned

theDragicLegacy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Overreaction is people saying Howard has no offensive game, and is not going to have an impact on this series. I have read that multiple times. Boston is not unbeatable at home so what do you want me to say? That Orlando is done for? Come on now I believe Orlando will win this series and I stick by that.
Dwight doesn't have an offensive game. Every time he tries to create his own shot and it's not a pivot dunk against Al Horford, it usually bricks.

If you weren't a homer you'd be able to admit Dwight has a horrible offensive game
theDragicLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #56
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

rondo is going to disappear this series, watch.
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #57
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDragicLegacy
Dwight doesn't have an offensive game. Every time he tries to create his own shot and it's not a pivot dunk against Al Horford, it usually bricks.

If you weren't a homer you'd be able to admit Dwight has a horrible offensive game
I am sure you have a better one right? Once again an Overreacting fan. Exhibit A.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #58
theDragicLegacy
Banned

theDragicLegacy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
LOLOL, people think this is how Dwight usually plays?

Even against Perk, he usually has better games. Boston definitely deserved this win, but it won't be so easy tuesday.

This team is 2x more resilient than the Cavs and Heat (whom I love).
Remember that this is the team that handed Boston their very first (and only) playoff outing after being up 3-2 in a series.
Too bad you guys don't have Hedo anymore, dont see you coming back without him
theDragicLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #59
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

before i start a thread, game 2 should be some a really good game. they've studied each other so we might see rondo go off and howard get some.

it really is good nba, even though i want magic to win. right now, the celtics look like cold blooded killaz. amazing defense, but that's with poor offense from the top scorers in orlando.

I'll say it right now. i want orlando to win, but if boston advances... i want them to win cause of the shit kobe talked about them. "they don't wanna see me"

they saw yo ass already,kobe!!!!!!
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #60
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I never changed it to 5 or 6 I picked them to win in 5 or 6. Either way I think if Orlando makes the right adjustments they will win next game and the series. SVG is a great coach.

IMO, SVG is a Top 3 lock when it comes to greatest coaches in the league. Up until last year when his Magic team made the Finals, by far the most underrated coach in professional basketball.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: