Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #16
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I think its Pretty Clear the Lakers are champions!!!!!!

Lakers may be champions, but one thing is for sure: Charlie Z will never win another fight again.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:40 AM   #17
Blue.Legend
Decent playground baller

Blue.Legend has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon37
we are gonna kill the celtics. Kobe wants revenge On those a$$holes

Retarded poster making a retarded thread celebrating a premature victory over the suns.

IF the lakers beat the suns, they will have there hands full facing the Easten Conference finalist. Both the Magic and Celtics have the ability to beat Lakers.
Blue.Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #18
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Be humble fellas, at least wait till it's all over

The first sensible Lakers fan I've seen. Lakers are definatly playing at a championship caliber, but, I would not say that the Celtics are going to get killed.

I think it will be a close series if the Celtics make it out of the ECF..
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #19
ImmortalD24
Banned

ImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.Legend
Retarded poster making a retarded thread celebrating a premature victory over the suns.

IF the lakers beat the suns, they will have there hands full facing the Easten Conference finalist. Both Magic and Celtics have the ability to beat Lakers.
This.

OP = f*king idiot
ImmortalD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #20
gxL
Decent playground baller

gxL has not been impressing people

concerned about bynum's knees. we need bynum in the finals, whether it's orlando or boston. phoenix simply plays no defense
gxL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #21
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im gonna tell you right now....Boston has the tools, the talent, and the heart to either beat LA flat out....OR, take them to a game 7....its going to take LA being absolutely ON POINT to beat Boston.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 AM   #22
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

it is good to see many reasonable laker fans in here but it is people like the op who make LA fans look bad.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:11 AM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
it is good to see many reasonable laker fans in here but it is people like the op who make LA fans look bad.

Keep in mind that the OP is the guy with the shaved head in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvekafS34I
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:13 AM   #24
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Obviously the series is over after one game
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:13 AM   #25
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Im gonna tell you right now....Boston has the tools, the talent, and the heart to either beat LA flat out....OR, take them to a game 7....its going to take LA being absolutely ON POINT to beat Boston.

LA will be on point though, they are ready. That would be a great series. One that I wouldn't want to end to be honest.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:29 AM   #26
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

WTF is this shit????
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:35 AM   #27
Blue.Legend
Decent playground baller

Blue.Legend has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

Holy hell... that was unbearable.

I feel bad for the kid too. I guess thats what happens when you're a internet tough guy, with all bark but no bite
Blue.Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #28
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"i don't like kobe... I hate the lakers..." - OP

@1:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Vg40gdC6A
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #29
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

It's only 1 game so far...its not that clear yet.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #30
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Let's win this series first. Boston or Orlando (without HCA) will be tough.

Watching these last few games makes you realize how tough OKC is though. They gave LA all they could handle and they have no post offense and almost no shooters except KD and Harden. Insane...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: