Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #46
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
predictions like that can never be 100%

that thread is awesome though...good find...

you were only right about 1 thing as well:

Quote:
1. The Redskins will have a top 10 defense.

2. The Cowboys won't win a playoff game this year.

3. Adam Carriker will win DROY.

4. The Giants will be at the bottom of the NFCE.

5. The Titans will win 4 or 5 games.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #47
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

actually mine were not that far off though really...

1. Vince Young out for the season.....Madden curse
Vince Young was BENCHED...didn't play the whole year, Collins did

2. Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl (didn't say they would win)
okay here I was just off...lol...however we did have more injuries than any other team...including Romo breaking a finger on his throwing hand

3. Farve is bottom 5 in QB passer rating
he SUCKED, his passer rating was 81.0, which was the bottom 12th

4. Adrian Peterson rushes for over 1400 yards
Peterson rushed for 1,700+

5. Romo is top 5 in QB passer rating
Romo was top 8, with a 91.4, would have been top 5 without that broken finger...
Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 PM   #48
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't believe I still have to listen to primetime talk about Romo's broken finger years later. I swear he's going to be in a nursing home 40 years from now talking about Romo's broken finger 4 decades ago.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 PM   #49
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're looking at the wrong year.

Young started 15 games
Cowboys choked again
Favre had the 6th best passer rating
Peterson rushed for 1,341 yards
Romo had the 5th best passer rating

For me:
The Redskins did have a top 10 defense
The Cowboys didn't win a playoff game
Carriker was a homer pick
The Giants were 2 games from the bottom
I was way off about the Titans
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:32 PM   #50
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

DAMN that was the 07 season...

I have been posting here too long...

so I predicted Peterson to have 1,400 yards his ROOKIE year and he had 1,341...WITH AN INJURY

that is pretty good, you have to admitt...

and I was right about Romo being inthe top 5....

I was WAY off with Fave though...hmm...he had a good year, the year before he was AWFUL though...
Old 05-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #51
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxionJaxion
NFC
QB Drew Brees
TB Adrian Peterson
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR DeSean Jackson
TE Tony Gonzalez
LT Bryant McKinnie
LG Steve Hutchinson
C Andre Gurode
RG Shawn Andrews
RT Flozell Adams

DE Jared Allen
DT Tommie Harris
DT Albert Haynesworth
DE Julius Peppers
LB DeMarcus Ware
LB Brian Urlacher
LB Patrick Willis
CB Terence Newman
CB Charles Woodson
S Antrel Rolle
S Louis Delmas
AFC
QB Tom Brady
TB Chris Johnson
WR Randy Moss
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Hines Ward

TE Dallas Clark
LT Jake Long
LG Alan Faneca
C Kevin Mawae
RG Marcus McNeill
RT Joe Thomas

DE Mario Williams
DT Vince Wilfork
DT Haloti Ngata
DE Dwight Freeney
LB Terrell Suggs
LB Ray Lewis
LB Brian Cushing
CB Darelle Revis
CB Nnamdi Asomugha
S Ed Reed
S Eric Berry

I heard that Johnson guy on Houston was pretty good too
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #52
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
you want to show me where I have ever been wrong go right ahead...you can't...cause I am always right

it isn't just Barber and Felix...it is Choice too...

Barber/Felix/Choice > all that shit you just listed except maybe Carolina

Choice alone is better than Ricky Williams or Ronnie Brown

Waaaaaay too much homerism there prime. Ronnie Brown is one of the top RBs in the NFL. So you're saying that Choice is an elite RB?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #53
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

Waaaaaay too much homerism there prime. Ronnie Brown is one of the top RBs in the NFL. So you're saying that Choice is an elite RB?
okay, now that I look at that again maybe I did go too far there...

there isn't enough to rate Choice with, but at times I will say he had me thinking that he is every bit as good as Barber or Felix, just a different type of style, that's all

unlike Barber and Felix, Choice is never injured, it seems that he could be an every down back if he wanted...

he isn't as fast as Felix though, or as bruising as Barber, but he has a juke and slash technique that is killer...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #54
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think choice would be great in one cut zone blocking scheme. He has good visions and seems to read the defense well. I doubt he ever becomes a feature back and even if he does it will prob only be for like a year. I think he would be great for the skins if they could ever get him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #55
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
okay, now that I look at that again maybe I did go too far there...

there isn't enough to rate Choice with, but at times I will say he had me thinking that he is every bit as good as Barber or Felix, just a different type of style, that's all

unlike Barber and Felix, Choice is never injured, it seems that he could be an every down back if he wanted...

he isn't as fast as Felix though, or as bruising as Barber, but he has a juke and slash technique that is killer...
Give me Ronnie Brown over ANY rb that Dallas has.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #56
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Give me Ronnie Brown over ANY rb that Dallas has.
not only is brown worse than every RB Dallas has...but he is also older...

Ronnie over Choice is exceptable, even though Choice averaged 5.5 last year...but over Barber or Felix?...there is no legit reasoning for that shit other than just being stupid...
Old 05-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #57
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

come on prime....Ronnie Brown is a top 10 RB in the NFL, maybe top 5 when fully healthy. He's better than any single RB Dallas has. Not saying he's better than all 3 combined, but are you seriously saying if you had the choice to pick ONE RB out of Brown, Choice, Barber or Jones, you wouldn't take Brown?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:08 AM   #58
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marion Barber is pretty damn overrated and Jones only had about 100 carries last season. I don't see how Brown is top 10, but I'd take him over any Dallas RB.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:11 AM   #59
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
come on prime....Ronnie Brown is a top 10 RB in the NFL, maybe top 5 when fully healthy. He's better than any single RB Dallas has. Not saying he's better than all 3 combined, but are you seriously saying if you had the choice to pick ONE RB out of Brown, Choice, Barber or Jones, you wouldn't take Brown?
no f*ckin way...he is 28, bout time for him to go under...

Barber is our oldest at 26...

IMO Barber and Felix played better than Brown did last year...Choice did too imo...with the little amount of carries he got

I don't think Brown is a top 10 RB either...

alos, with Felix in paricular, it is still a bit unclear where he will top out at...I don't think I would trade Felix for anyone in the NFL except AD or CJ and that is it...
Old 05-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #60
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Marion Barber is pretty damn overrated and Jones only had about 100 carries last season. I don't see how Brown is top 10, but I'd take him over any Dallas RB.
Barber is always injured...always playing with a diloacted toe or something...

and he STILL put up better stats than Brown last year...

no f*ckin way would I trade Barber for Brown...

and no f*ckin way would I even think about Felix for Brown...that is insanity
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: