Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #61
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Ronnie Brown: 147 attempts, 648 yards, 4.4 ypc...AGE: 28

Felix Jones: 116 attempts, 685 yards, 5.9 ypc...AGE: 23
Marion Barber: 214 attempts, 932 yards, 4.4 ypc...AGE: 26
Tashard Choice: 64 attempts, 349 yards, 5.5 ypc...AGE: 25



you can keep Brown...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #62
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

look what Felix did in the post season:

30 attempts, 217 yards, 7.2 ypc



swear that dude is gonna retire with the highest ypc average in the history of the NFL...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:53 AM   #63
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,055
IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Ronnie Brown: 147 attempts, 648 yards, 4.4 ypc...AGE: 28

Felix Jones: 116 attempts, 685 yards, 5.9 ypc...AGE: 23
Marion Barber: 214 attempts, 932 yards, 4.4 ypc...AGE: 26
Tashard Choice: 64 attempts, 349 yards, 5.5 ypc...AGE: 25



you can keep Brown...
8 TDs for brown
7 TDs for Barber with way more attempts
3 TDS for felix

And Dallas has a much better passing attack than Miami, so yeah, give me Brown over any of those players.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:16 AM   #64
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

like you said, Dallas scores alot in the air...

there aren't enough balls to go around dude...not every player on the team can have 10 TDs...

Brown is older and shittier....



you are thinking with your fantasy football head, not common sense

Brown might end up with better fantasy numbers than any of them, because Miami is a rushing team and Ricky is older now...all they have is Brown

where Dallas airs alot, and has a 3 headed monster...

that doesn't mean Brown is better though...

infact if you want me to start a poll on a NFL site I bet Felix would blow Brown away....
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 AM   #65
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,055
IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Please start a poll on an NFL site.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:32 AM   #66
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Please start a poll on an NFL site.
alright:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=397767

it might take a while for it to get any looks though...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:38 AM   #67
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,055
IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
alright:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=397767

it might take a while for it to get any looks though...
Quote:
Easily Ronnie Brown

Got one look.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #68
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Got one look.
I didn't know you were a Saints fan...hmm
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:00 AM   #69
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

if Ronnie wins that poll it is just because the world is full of Cowboy haters...

Aaron Rodgers would destroy Romo in a poll too...that doesn't mean Rodgers is better, it just means everyone hates Romo...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #70
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

LoL.
Williams + Stewart are the CONSENSUS best RB duo in this league, your homerism is incredible to even dispute that fact, let alone using Dallas to argue

Better yet, why don't you ask about your Dallas RBs vs. the Baltimore ones on the football forum too, including McClain since he gets carries too..

Aaron Rodgers would win because he's better than Romo. As far as haters go, the New England Patriots are arguably the most hated team in the NFL yet Tom Brady is considered at WORST a top 3 QB.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:25 AM   #71
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Rice: 1339 YDS, 5.3 YPC, 254 Attempts, 7 TD
McGahee: 544 Yds, 5 YPC, 109 attempts, 12 TD
McClain : 180 YDS, 3.9 YPC, 46 attempts, 2 TD

This is also a team that runs more with MUCH LESS on the receiving side to help spread stuff out.. yet Rice still got those numbers.. incredible

Ask any neutral fan and they would EASILY take Baltimore's RB core over Dallas

staying healthy is also part of the game.. yes its out of their control but the fact that they're injury prone and are out for games obviously hurts their value
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #72
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,055
IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
if Ronnie wins that poll it is just because the world is full of Cowboy haters...

Aaron Rodgers would destroy Romo in a poll too...that doesn't mean Rodgers is better, it just means everyone hates Romo...
Ronnie will win the poll amongst any fanbase other than Cowboys. Not only that, you post some biased shit on there, and you didn't even include touchdowns where Ronnie destroys Felix in less games played too. Your argument has no legs. Accept that fact that just because a certain player is on your team, doesn't make him the best ever.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #73
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
LoL.
Williams + Stewart are the CONSENSUS best RB duo in this league, your homerism is incredible to even dispute that fact, let alone using Dallas to argue
I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Better yet, why don't you ask about your Dallas RBs vs. the Baltimore ones on the football forum too, including McClain since he gets carries too..
I mentioned them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Aaron Rodgers would win because he's better than Romo. As far as haters go, the New England Patriots are arguably the most hated team in the NFL yet Tom Brady is considered at WORST a top 3 QB.
why?

cause Rodgers has won so many playoff games?

Romo has been around longer and their stats are almost identical...

packers have a much better D

there is no reason to say Rodgers is much better than Romo...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #74
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,975
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Ronnie will win the poll amongst any fanbase other than Cowboys. Not only that, you post some biased shit on there, and you didn't even include touchdowns where Ronnie destroys Felix in less games played too. Your argument as no legs. Accept that fact that just because a certain player is on your team, doesn't make him the best ever.
what is the arguement for Brown???
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 AM   #75
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,055
IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
if Ronnie wins that poll it is just because the world is full of Cowboy haters...

Aaron Rodgers would destroy Romo in a poll too...that doesn't mean Rodgers is better, it just means everyone hates Romo...
Rodgers is better than Romo.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy