Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #76
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

"Barber/Felix/Choice > all that shit you just listed except maybe Carolina"
"Dallas and Carolina are at the top"

You're saying that they're comparable.. I'm saying that Carolina is clearly head and shoulders better than Dallas. That's the difference

You mentioned them, but as you said from above, you think Dallas is better, but Baltimore is BETTER than Dallas. By a GOOD margin

using the "hate Dallas thing" is totally stupid, once again by the whole Brady thing
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:43 AM   #77
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
"Barber/Felix/Choice > all that shit you just listed except maybe Carolina"
"Dallas and Carolina are at the top"

You're saying that they're comparable.. I'm saying that Carolina is clearly head and shoulders better than Dallas. That's the difference

You mentioned them, but as you said from above, you think Dallas is better, but Baltimore is BETTER than Dallas. By a GOOD margin

using the "hate Dallas thing" is totally stupid, once again by the whole Brady thing
Baltimore has Rice...and then McGhee isn't all that

if you are going to say that Baltimore is better you might as well say that Vikes and Tenn are too...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #78
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Rodgers is better than Romo.
prove it
Old 05-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #79
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
alright:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=397767

it might take a while for it to get any looks though...
damn this sparked a 9 page debate with over 100 votes...

75% Brown, 25% Felix

so that means that 1/4th of NFL fns know what they are talking about, the rest are clueless of just hate the Cowboys...

if only they knew that started from a simple debate in this thread here on a bball forum...
Old 05-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #80
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
prove it

He did put up great numbers behind a horse shit offensive line last season. I'll refrane from officially ranking Rodgers until I see how he performs in the playoffs. He did handle all the pressure of replacing Favre incredibly well and has only produced well since becoming the starter.

He's a very efficient QB too. 30 tds to 7 ints is damn good. That's a better ratio than Romo has ever had behind a worse o-line. He's as mobile if not more than Romo.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 05-27-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #81
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
He did put up great numbers behind a horse shit offensive line last season. I'll refrane from officially ranking Rodgers until I see how he performs in the playoffs. He did handle all the pressure of replacing Favre incredibly well and has only produced well since becoming the starter.

He's a very efficient QB too. 30 tds to 7 ints is damn good. That's a better ratio than Romo has ever had behind a worse o-line. He's as mobile if not more than Romo.
I am not going to say that one is better than the other, I will just say that it is so close that it shouldn't be the "no-brainer" for Rodgers that everyone seems to think it is.

My main point in bringing that up is that Cowboy hatred would have Rodgers killing Romo in a poll, but the fact is that Romo has been around longer, and at least now has a playoff win to his name. Rodgers hasn't done anything.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #82
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seems a little unfair to me saying Rodgers hasn't done anything because he doesn't have a playoff win. Like that 28-42, 4 TD, 1 INT, 423 yard game performance he had in the playoffs led to his team losing. Not to mention he had a rush TD in that game also. Rodgers is next on my QB list below Manning, Brees, and Brady. Above Rivers, Ben, or whoever else would be argued for that 4th spot.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #83
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Seems a little unfair to me saying Rodgers hasn't done anything because he doesn't have a playoff win. Like that 28-42, 4 TD, 1 INT, 423 yard game performance he had in the playoffs led to his team losing. Not to mention he had a rush TD in that game also. Rodgers is next on my QB list below Manning, Brees, and Brady. Above Rivers, Ben, or whoever else would be argued for that 4th spot.
you are telling a Cowboy fan it is "unfair" to say a QB hasn't done anything just because he hasn't won a post season game...

If Romo had kicked that ball into the defender's hands in OT like Rodgers did, then there would be 100 different gifs and images on the net all talking about "CHOKE"...he would NEVER EVER EVER hear the end of it...

but since it is Rodgers?...who is a Packer, and not a Cowboy...he gets a free pass into the "elite" level without earning it...
Old 05-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #84
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rodgers has the same amount of passing TD's in 1 playoff game (4) as Tomo has in 4 playoff games. And more total TD's in 1 game than Romo in 4. Romo's completion percentage in his first 2 playoff games were 58% and 50%. Romo deserved a lot of the blame for Dallas' playoff struggles with him behind center until the loss vs. the Vikings, which was a complete team loss. I don't see how anyone can blame Rodgers for his loss.

And yeah there would be gifs of it, I would post them repeatedly. And enjoy every one.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #85
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Mike Kafka > Tony Romo.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #86
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see how Rodgers is getting a "free pass." He had 5 total TDs in that game and if his defense could have done anything they would have one. He had that one costly TO but he played an outstanding game.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #87
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Rodgers has the same amount of passing TD's in 1 playoff game (4) as Tomo has in 4 playoff games. And more total TD's in 1 game than Romo in 4. Romo's completion percentage in his first 2 playoff games were 58% and 50%. Romo deserved a lot of the blame for Dallas' playoff struggles with him behind center until the loss vs. the Vikings, which was a complete team loss. I don't see how anyone can blame Rodgers for his loss.

And yeah there would be gifs of it, I would post them repeatedly. And enjoy every one.
Romo played fine against the Vikes, that is one of the few playoff games where I am not having to read about it being his fault, unlike the Giuants loss, where he ALSO played fine, but the game was lost because it is a team sport.

so Rodgers played outstanding in ONE playoff game where the Packers lost in overtime because he kicked the ball up into the defender's hands (he fell apart when it mattered the most) and suddenly he is better than not only Romo but also Ben and Rivers???

/facepalm

let's also not forget that the Packers had the #1 defense in the NFL last year...

whatever...I have full understanding that Dallas players are treated unfairly by the public, I just wish that others understood it as well...
Old 05-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #88
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I don't agree with Rodgers > Ben/Rivers. Ben has done wayyyy too much winning for Rodgers to pass him purely on stats. Rivers has more experience and the stats are just as good. Rivers hasn't done shit in the playoffs tho.

That Packers D that got bent over by the Cardinals sure didn't look like the best in the league. Maybe the stats worked their way in the regular season *cough* Charles Woodson *cough* but they sure didn't play like it against Arizona.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #89
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Where did I say because he played great in a playoff game it put him ahead of those guys on my list? I stated my love for Rodgers during the season also. A Rodgers/Romo argument would be debatable but it's also obvious which side would win the debate each and every time. The argument would be geared more towards how big the gap is, not whether or not there is a gap.

And yeah, he's ahead of Ben and Rivers to me. But it's debatable and I would have no problem with anyone disagreeing.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #90
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I might rate him over Rivers just because of how grossly overrated I think Philip Rivers is. Realistically they are pretty even.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: