Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-22-2010, 01:17 AM   #46
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected posterhawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected posterhawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft 2010

Posted this in the main forum but I figured that I would call the Hawks over here too. I honestly haven't looked into our potential picks much yet, I'll have to do that before it's my turn.
hawksdogsbraves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #47
Sticks
Serious playground baller

Sticks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
No foul if the early picks start while we fill. Kind of buys time on both sides.

And for the Bucks. a 30 post member, and a member who is a Bulls fan... IDK, that would break up the integrity of what we got going on, yes/no?

I'm a Bulls/Bucks fan. I root for both the teams. I however find the picture of the Bulls mascot waving the flag amazingly striking.

Edit: To slightly expand on this. I feel comfortable picking for the bulls/bucks since I follow the teams and I think I have a good grasp of what kind of players they are looking for. I'm not going to be picking for any other team since I don't feel I know the teams well enough. I actually prefer to picks for the bucks since I know the team ever better than I do the bulls.

I dont really mind either way though, I'll keep checking the thread.

Last edited by Sticks : 05-22-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #48
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks
I'm a Bulls/Bucks fan. I root for both the teams. I however find the picture of the Bulls mascot waving the flag amazingly striking.

Edit: To slightly expand on this. I feel comfortable picking for the bulls/bucks since I follow the teams and I think I have a good grasp of what kind of players they are looking for. I'm not going to be picking for any other team since I don't feel I know the teams well enough. I actually prefer to picks for the bucks since I know the team ever better than I do the bulls.

I dont really mind either way though, I'll keep checking the thread.

Fair enough. The Bucks are counting on you LOL
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:24 PM   #49
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gone today and won't be back until the 5th so if it gets to the Celtics before then someone can have my spot.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #50
sak
I hit open layups

sak has an OK reputation so far

did this forum die?
sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:19 PM   #51
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected posterhawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected posterhawksdogsbraves is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah let's get this show on the road!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #52
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still waiting on the 2nd pick
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #53
sak
I hit open layups

Well it looks like the sixers guy flaked or something so i say we just mark them down for Turner because seriously this guy is beast and his range is only getting better along with his pure skill.

So i vote for turner and say we move on. lol
Old 05-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #54
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Can i still pick a team ? If yes i'd like to get Raptors.
Sakkreth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #55
sak
I hit open layups

Sakkreth added.

Crystallas started this but also said that u had 12 hours on the clock. its been like 2 days. So i say Even Turner at the number 2 spot because its really the most logical choice to pick up the best player at this spot.
then we move on and put the nets ON THE CLOCK.

Draft Order - Selection - GM user ON THE CLOCK
1 Wizards - John Wall(UK) - The Big Skinny
2 76ers - - Evan Turner - AI09
3 Nets - - takeittothehoop
4 Timberwolves - - WhySoInsecure?
5 Kings - - sak
6 Warriors - - Brujesino
7 Pistons - -
8 Clippers - -
9 Jazz - - Rowe
10 Pacers - - InspiredLebowski
11 Hornets - - CLTHornets4eva
12 Grizzlies - - qrich
13 Raptors - - Sakkreth
14 Rockets - - Raj Da Dodge
15 Bucks - - Sticks
16 Timberwolves - - WhySoInsecure?
17 Bulls - - Crystallas
18 Heat - bballer
19 Celtics - - KG215(stand in: Seņor Cedric)
20 Spurs - - sawyersauce
21 Thunder - - Buffalobraves
22 Blazers - -
23 Timberwolves - - WhySoInsecure?
24 Hawks - - hawksdogsbraves
25 Grizzlies - - qrich
26 Thunder - - Buffalobraves
27 Nets - - takeittothehoop
28 Grizzlies - - qrich
29 Magic - -
30 Wizards - - The Big Skinny
SECOND ROUND
31 Nets - -
32 Thunder - - Buffalobraves
33 Kings - - sak
34 Wizards - - The Big Skinny
35 Warriors - - Brujesino
36 Pistons - -
37 Bucks - - Sticks
38 Knicks - - jlawdrummer
39 Knicks - - jlawdrummer
40 Pacers - - InspiredLebowski
41 Heat - - bballer
42 Heat - - bballer
43 Lakers - -
44 Blazers - -
45 Timberwolves - - WhySoInsecure?
46 Suns - -
47 Bucks - - Sticks
48 Heat - - bballer
49 Spurs - - sawyersauce
50 Mavericks - -
51 Thunder - - Buffalobraves
52 Celtics - - KG215
53 Hawks - - hawksdogsbraves
54 Clippers - -
55 Jazz - - Rowe
56 Timberwolves - - WhySoInsecure?
57 Pacers - - InspiredLebowski
58 Lakers - -
59 Magic - -
60 Suns - -
Old 05-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #56
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bah i was hopeing people would pass on turner so i can pick him at #6
Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #57
sak
I hit open layups

even if the sixers pass on him. i dont think there is any way the wolves pass on him at 4.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #58
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

Yeah Turner at number 2 is fine let's keep this draft rolling.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #59
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak
even if the sixers pass on him. i dont think there is any way the wolves pass on him at 4.
i was hoping for dumb fans to pick for their teams
Old 05-24-2010, 11:34 PM   #60
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its amazing how many people just give up entirely on anything basketball, once the season is over. Having a rough time filling this up. I thought a day of peace, then a few bumps would help LOL...
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: