Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 05-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The 6th pick

Well now that wall,turner,cousins are out of sights who should we draft?

cole aldrich,greg monroe or try to trade the pick?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The 6th pick

Cousins may not be that out of sight, although he's not a player I'd want the Warriors to take. The draft could easily go Wall, Turner, Favors, Johnson and Aminu. The Wolves already have Love and Jefferson, so I don't see them taking another PF/C type player. They need a SG and a SF so a guy like Aminu would fit right in. I'd look at a guy like Hassan Whiteside, who may shoot up draft boards when he hits the workouts. A 7'0 with his length and athletic ability don't come around too often. This team needs a rebounder and shot blocker in the middle, which are two things Biedrins can't seem to do without fouling someone. Another choice would be Aminu if he slips. They need a rebounding, defensive 3 and thats what Aminu will provide. This team has enough scorers.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

Considering Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins, Wesley Johnson are all going to be gone, if 1 of them slips, they are the easy pick are easily the pick, we are looking at:

Greg Monroe- right now this who i'd like to see because he's skilled, and coordinated unlike patrick o'byrant. hes over 6'10 and has good vision and feel for game. Couls be higher pick if he was more aggressive in college.PF

Al Aminu- lengthy pretty mobile, although im not sure hes quick enough to gaurd and quick ball handler off the dribble. Gets most of his buckets going to the hoop. SF
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by eprizzle14
Al Aminu- lengthy pretty mobile, although im not sure hes quick enough to gaurd and quick ball handler off the dribble. Gets most of his buckets going to the hoop. SF

He's not a scorer, but he's exactly what this team needs. This team already has enough scorers. They need shot blockers and rebounders. Aminu gives them that. He also has a higher cieling than Cousins or Johnson.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The Warriors could take Xavier Henry.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #6
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

A simple solution with the 6th pick...

Send the 6th pick and Ronnie Turiaf to the New Jersey Nets for power forward Yi Jianlian and Josh Boone. The Nets will more than likely grab Derrick Favors, who plays the same position as Yi. The Nets get a scoring option in Maggette and another lottery pick. They could probably grab a player like Al Farouq Aminu and round out their front court. Harris, T. Williams, Aminu, Favors and Lopez will be an athletic and dynamic line up.

Yi Jianlian finished the season strong. 16 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.2 blks in the last 5 games. He's also has some huge games including a 20 point and 19 rebound game against the Wizards. Still only 23 years old (but who knows), he still has plenty of room to grow and bulk up. A 7 footer with his mobility, outside shot, ball handling and athleticism are still pretty rare.

Line up:

PG Curry -
SG Ellis - Williams - Morrow
SF Randolph - Maggette - Azubuike
PF Yi - Wright
C Biedrins - Boone - Hunter
Old 06-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz

Send the 6th pick and Ronnie Turiaf to the New Jersey Nets for power forward Yi Jianlian and Josh Boone. The Nets will more than likely grab Derrick Favors, who plays the same position as Yi. The Nets get a scoring option in Maggette and another lottery pick. They could probably grab a player like Al Farouq Aminu and round out their front court. Harris, T. Williams, Aminu, Favors and Lopez will be an athletic and dynamic line up.

Yi Jianlian finished the season strong. 16 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.2 blks in the last 5 games. He's also has some huge games including a 20 point and 19 rebound game against the Wizards. Still only 23 years old (but who knows), he still has plenty of room to grow and bulk up. A 7 footer with his mobility, outside shot, ball handling and athleticism are still pretty rare.

Line up:

PG Curry -
PF Yi - Wright

Does Maggette get traded or not?
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Sorry about that. The original ideal was Turiaf and the 6th pick, but after thinking about it, I'm not sure this would entice the Nets enough so I thought getting a scorer like Maggette would help them out.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz

Line up:

PG Curry -
PF Yi - Wright

We get raped in this trade.We trade our 6th pick for Yi? No thanks ill take my chances with monroe,aminu or even henry.Plus we get boone?the only other player thats is as bad as biedrins offensively?2 players with horrible FT shots no thanks.

Also you have Randolph at SF he is not a SF sure he can handle the ball pretty good but he cant drive,shoot,defend at that spot he much more suited as a PF as of right now.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default DRAFT 6th pick

1.Wall
2. Turner
3. Favors
4. W. Johnson
5. Cousins > if one of these 5 slip they are easily the pick

6.... Greg Monroe

anyone feel the W's are going in a different direction?
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

ya i see us taking monroe as well if not aminu

we will be lucky if cousins somehow slips all the way down to 6.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: