Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2006, 04:26 PM   #31
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Brad Johnson needs to retire. He's awful. Im so frustrated with this team right now. Artuse Pinner messed up two big plays for us, hopefully they'll release him.

What I expect is for them to give Tarvaris Jackson anywhere from 2-5 starts at the end of the year, draft one of the two good looking WR's with their first pick, and start fresh next year. We arent going anywhere with Brad at QB, and if they continue to stick with him, I might have to find a new team.
who are you considering the two good looking receivers? Calvin johnson and who else?
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #32
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Is anybody watching the Chargers Vs Bengals, Chargers where down 28-7. And its now th 4th quarter and the score is San Diego 49-41 Bengals. They have had an amazing comeback. But the game is not over there is 2:00 minutes left in the 4th.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:29 PM   #33
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Is anybody watching the Chargers Vs Bengals, Chargers where down 28-7. And its now th 4th quarter and the score is San Diego 49-41 Bengals. They have had an amazing comeback. But the game is not over there is 2:00 minutes left in the 4th.

yes i am and im very happy
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:32 PM   #34
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

I am a Charger fan. Are you too hotsizzle? Right now its 4&9 Bengals have the ball in the 20. With 49 seconds left in the 4th.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:34 PM   #35
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

The Jets baby. That's a big win...

The best part was when Belichik was really pissed and ran off the field...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:35 PM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
who are you considering the two good looking receivers? Calvin johnson and who else?

I dont really follow college football but Ive been told a guy named Ginn was pretty good as well.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:35 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I am a Charger fan. Are you too hotsizzle? Right now its 4&9 Bengals have the ball in the 20. With 49 seconds left in the 4th.

somewhat. they're one of my fav teams but my fav team is dallas then philly. then probably SD and atl
Old 11-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #38
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Cowboys and Lakers, you need to seek help sizzle!
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:38 PM   #39
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Chargers just WON THE GAME. YESSSS. IT WAS AN AMAZING COMEBACK.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:39 PM   #40
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I dont really follow college football but Ive been told a guy named Ginn was pretty good as well.
im not sure but i dont think hes coming out... Im not sure but i think hes only a jr. there are other receivers as good as ginn though...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:45 PM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Cowboys and Lakers, you need to seek help sizzle!

haha why? no i didnt jump on the most famous teams. im originally from LA and my family was always big on the boyz and Im a HUGE TO fan

Last edited by hotsizzle : 11-12-2006 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:49 PM   #42
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

lol, just have to give you grief. plus I despise both teams! You think it's been easy living in Dallas for 26 years hating the Boys?
Old 11-12-2006, 04:53 PM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
lol, just have to give you grief. plus I despise both teams! You think it's been easy living in Dallas for 26 years hating the Boys?

WHAT??? where is the texas pride??? I bet ppl there really give u a hard time. haha damn, are you like tryin to be a rebel down there haha
Old 11-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #44
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Born and raised in New Orleans! I'm a cajun baby. No rebel here. Plus being a Saints fan, I know pain.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #45
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Born and raised in new york. Yes that is the best team in the nfc after today.

Texans swept the jags this year. OUCH
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: