Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: acb semis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
I never said they were the best team in history. They were the best team in Europe. I didnt said any lie

And the best Euroleague Champion since that Maccabi of Jasikevicius, Parker, Burstein, Vujcic...

You are one of the worst predictors Ive seen in my life. Dont try to hide your mistakes by putting false shit into me.

Quote me where Ive said Barça was the best team in history. Never. I said they were by far the best team in Europe. And time has proven me I was right, winning EL literalliy wiping the floor

They are NOT the best team in Europe. The best team in Europe does not get swept 3-0 in their domestic finals. Stop lying. They are the weakest Euroleague champion in years.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #32
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
2009-2010 will be remember as one the best teams of the decade

LMFAO

You are completely delusional. They did NOT win the Triple Crown. They are automatically disqualified from even being in contention.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:53 PM   #33
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
They are NOT the best team in Europe. The best team in Europe does not get swept 3-0 in their domestic finals. Stop lying. They are the weakest Euroleague champion in years.

What a fukc? Are you blind man?
I bet you will say that Pana is a better team than Barça
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #34
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
What a fukc? Are you blind man?
I bet you will say that Pana is a better team than Barça

They got swept 3-0 in the championship. Anyone that claims they are the best team in Europe should be banned from the forum.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #35
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They won the Euroleague for a reason.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #36
Hyman
Serious playground baller

Hyman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
They won the Euroleague for a reason.

They didnt win it. They wiped the floor

Being 10-0 in RS, 5-1 in Top 16, beating 3-1 Madrid in QF and winning +10 and +18 CSKA and Olympiacos in F4
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #37
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They didnt win it. They wiped the floor

Being 10-0 in RS, 5-1 in Top 16, beating 3-1 Madrid in QF and winning +10 and +18 CSKA and Olympiacos in F4

Lakas didn't saw the same games that we saw ..
He lives in other world, i would like to know where.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #38
Maga_1

Lakas i got a question for you.
If Barcelona is not the best team in Europe this year.

WHO IS?

(And don't say Caja, or i will just shot you !)
Old 06-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #39
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lakas didn't saw the same games that we saw ..
He lives in other world, i would like to know where.
He just hates everything that has to do with Spain or the NBA.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #40
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
He just hates everything that has to do with Spain or the NBA.

I'm waiting to see his answer about the best team in Europe.
If he says Caja, Pana or Madrid i'll leave the ISH
Old 06-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #41
Hyman
Serious playground baller

Hyman has decent reputation

Quote:
Lakas i got a question for you.
If Barcelona is not the best team in Europe this year.

WHO IS?

(And don't say Caja, or i will just shot you !)

PAO!

Caja is not better than Maroussi according to Lakas
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #42
Maga_1

Quote:
PAO!

Caja is not better than Maroussi according to Lakas

But you think PAO is better than Barça too?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #43
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

This is NOT the Spanish fan boy forum. it is the international forum. If you want to make up lies and fantasies about Spanish basketball go to the acb forums.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #44
Maga_1

Quote:
This is NOT the Spanish fan boy forum. it is the international forum. If you want to make up lies and fantasies about Spanish basketball go to the acb forums.

Who's making up lies?
We just want an aswer from you
Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #45
enghuei
Can barely lace up my sneakers

enghuei has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lakas is such a delusional greek fanboi it's unbelievable
enghuei is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: