Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #571
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: May 24 ECF-Magic @ Celtics game thread

Wow, I hate Fratello doing the postgame for NBATV.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #572
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmer
I always though ray gave up too much of his game for ball hog pierce- I came to that conclusion long ago-

What about the rubbish numbers PP had against Cleveland! Boston had to run plays to give him easy looks, to keep his confidence up.

I don't think Ray minds giving up his game for the interest of the team but no way pierce should ever take us many shots as he did-
PP should not be first option, KG had some bad plays but the first option should be split between ray- kg, and rondo, not that ball hog pierce,

PS- the magic have rhythm now with their inside outside game/ look at the first two rounds.

It's bizarro Spudjay.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #573
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Set him up? He got a three with a defender right in his eye and got another one on a defensive lapse. The Magic defense wasn't even a defense on those two shots...they were scrambling. Ray had already put two down. That's poor situational recognition by Paul. Had he managed to put one of those three's down, I'd have been immensely surprised and STILL would think the ball was in the wrong set of hands for that moment.

Look, if its a two-point game and Paul Pierce gets the ball at the high posts, is sweet spot, he can take that shot at the end of every game and if he misses, I don't mind because he normally makes that.

Yes set him up, Ray always scores off screens, the defender just got to him its not like he took him off the dribble and pulled up... smh
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #574
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far

jameer and dwight saved carter from getting ROASTED...he was COMPLEELY detrimental tonight...not only was he TERRIBLe on offense, every guy he guarded scored on him like he wasnt there. pathetic. at least the rest of the team had some heart...bout time. take care of home court...and see what happens in a game 6...
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #575
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I could live PP taking mid rang shots but he isnít a great 3 point shooter in game situation, he needs to set his feet , unlike ray who can hit 3ís moving off screens
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:58 AM   #576
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Could Pierce be a bigger *****? He wears shin guards under his knee-high socks. What does he think he is, a soccer player?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #577
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

I'm calm down now.....look at it this way....this lost is good for them, they are getting a little overconfident, let's get it done on wednesday.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #578
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

I tuned in near the end of the 4th quarter.

lol @ PP
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #579
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
I'm calm down now.....look at it this way....this lost is good for them, they are getting a little overconfident, let's get it done on wednesday.

the loss is a BIG LOSS! this is a veteran team that needed the rest between series, now the magic are not going to roll over! and if magic can hold home court for the next two games then everyone will look back and see how ball hog PP killed a great run!

either way if LA steam roll the suns', the celtics scrape through this series- which they probably will- the celtics will be going into the finals with much less momentum now.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:22 AM   #580
Duranthebest
Truth=10 time all-star

Duranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
It's bizarro Spudjay.

100% of this guys posts have been anti- Pierce. I remember him during the 2008 NBA finals.. he bashed Pierce every chance he could get. Just some dumb kid on a gimmick account.
Duranthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:15 AM   #581
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranthebest
100% of this guys posts have been anti- Pierce. I remember him during the 2008 NBA finals.. he bashed Pierce every chance he could get. Just some dumb kid on a gimmick account.
>Duranthebest
>Join Date: Apr 2010
>2008 NBA finals..
>gimmick account
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:59 AM   #582
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by west

Overconfident is the last word I would use to describe them after tonight. I can't believe that Garnett, with all his bravado through the years, blew it for them at the end there. He passes up two open looks and then throws it out of bounds trying to force a pass to Pierce just to get rid of the ball. Talk about underconfident.
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:00 AM   #583
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranthebest

who are you? the thought police ,i got freedom of speech and if I wanna hammer pierce for being a ball hog I can and I will.

well at least you got a good memory, I am not anti Pierce, just anti- Peirce jacking up 3s-

and by the way I didn't bash pierce through the entire Cleveland series because he was playing within the context of the series as a team player, but today was he was being the archetypal ball hogging hero simple as that !
Old 05-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #584
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Surrised at the Celtics inabilty to close out the Magic. When you have the chance to you can't afford not to.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #585
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Geez, Vince Carter is pathetic. Every year he is losing fans and this year I bet he lost half of the fans he always had throughout his career. I don't blame them, b/c Vince is showing no heart and he is a scrub. I was a huge Carter fan, now after this year i am fading away from his fanhood. Mainly because the magic are down 3-0 and the best this scrub can give the Orlando Magic is 3 points....PATHETIC
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: