Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #31
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson? Who Truly Is The Best in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Chris Johnson, don't even have to think twice.

RETARD ALERT
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Entire thread is mixed. Some like AD, some like CJ. No one put an argument that showed AD was the better RB. Not sure why this thread was bumped. Damn near everyone acknowledge it was a toss up and/or gave a personal preference.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #33
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was laughing my ass off when I saw the people who voted CJ but I just realized this thread is from 2010. That was a relevant topic back then so its all good
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #34
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
RETARD ALERT
durr at the time of this thread CJ was hands down better, if you think CJ in his 2K season was worse than AD at that time you are on crack.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #35
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I was laughing my ass off when I saw the people who voted CJ but I just realized this thread is from 2010. That was a relevant topic back then so its all good
definitely, and CJ was definitely better at that time. Obviously a lot has changed, pointless bump
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #36
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
definitely, and CJ was definitely better at that time. Obviously a lot has changed, pointless bump
Not pointless, looking in the past is awesome...one poster even predicted a hold out by CJ

If people knew then what they know now, the obvious answer would be AD because he continues to be elite...it isn't like no one had the future in mind here.
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #37
Inception28
Banned

Inception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputation

CJ would have won the poll back when he rushed 2k, I know he did in footballsfuture.

People liked AP then because his game was more aesthetically pleasing and more versatile (being able to truck and being physical), but CJ was more effective at the time.
Inception28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #38
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No one put an argument that showed AD was the better RB.
you're right...

Oh, I almost forgot about the enormous article in the OP along with many of my posts...so I guess you aren't right nvm...
Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #39
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inception28
CJ would have won the poll back when he rushed 2k, I know he did in footballsfuture.

People liked AP then because his game was more aesthetically pleasing and more versatile (being able to truck and being physical), but CJ was more effective at the time.
I don't think so for a lot of the reasons stated in the article...

CJ can't score because he can't truck or run goal like you said.

Also, Peterson would have smashed polls I think if it wasn't for his freak fumble year...that seems to be what everyone is pointing at...
Old 11-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #40
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Playmaker/Primetime.

Stop arguing with Gobb it is pointless. Most of us know he is typically wrong, but he is so stubborn. Just don't acknowledge his posts and disregard most of what he says since it is typically a bunch of BS. You are only encouraging him by responding to his biased/foolish posts.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #41
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelix2000
Playmaker/Primetime.

Stop arguing with Gobb it is pointless. Most of us know he is typically wrong, but he is so stubborn. Just don't acknowledge his posts and disregard most of what he says since it is typically a bunch of BS. You are only encouraging him by responding to his biased/foolish posts.
Lol...its too hard man Haha

You're one of the regs in here huh?...glad you see it, its okay to let him know on your real account...oh but I guess he would troll you, so I understand...:)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: