Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2010 ISH WIF NFL season 1 thread

AFC:

Jackass18 [10-2-0] [ISHWIFJackass]
IlliniFan [10-2-0] [ISHWIFILLINI]
pete's montreux [6-6-0] [ISHWIFpete]
Gatorkid117 [5-7-0] [ISHWIFgator]
Statman32 [4-8-0] [[ISHWIFstatman]
primetime [3-9-0] [ISHWIFprimetime]

NFC:

Knickballer [6-6-0] [ISHWIFknick]
Jailblazers7 [6-6-0] [ISHWIFJailblazers]
AirGauge23 [6-6-0] [ISHWIFAir]
Doomsday Dallas [6-6-0] [ISHWIFdooms]
Big Bang Theory [5-7-0] [ISHWIFBBT]
Timmy D For MVP [4-8-0] [ISHWIFtimmyD]

POTG [MVP]

Jim Brown: 7
Otis Armstrong: 6
Barry Sanders: 5
Matt Schaub: 3
Walter Payton: 3
Jamaal Lewis: 3
Ahman Green: 3
Michael Turner: 3
Tom Brady: 2
Drew Brees: 2
Brett Favre: 2
Daunte Culpepper: 2
Kurt Warner: 2
Priest Holmes: 2
Chris Johnson: 2
Marvin Harrison: 2
O.J. Simpson: 2
Robert Brooks: 1
LaDanian Tomlinson: 1
Steve Smith: 1
Gale Sayers: 1
Shaun Alexander: 1
Terrell Davis: 1
Jerry Rice: 1
Eric Dickerson: 1
Dave Middleton: 1
Aaron Rodgers: 1
Bo Jackson: 1
Torry Holt: 1
Earl Campbell: 1
Marcus Allen: 1
Isaac Bruce: 1
Greg Spires: 1
Emmit Smith: 1
Chuck Drulis: 1

PHP Code:
Week #1
IlliniFanW    at    Statman32
Petes MontreuxW    at    Gatorkid117
Jackass18W    at    Primetime
KnickballerW    at Jailblazers7
Big Bang TheoryW    at Doomsday Dallas
Timmy D
For MVPW    at    AirGauge23

Week
Gatorkid117W    at    Statman32
Jackass18    at WIlliniFan
PrimetimeW    at    Petes Montreux
Timmy D
For MVP    at    WKnickballer
Jailblazers7    at    WDoomsday Dallas
AirGauge23W    at    Big Bang Theory

Week
Primetime    at    IlliniFan
Statman32    at    Petes Montreux
Gatorkid117    at    Jackass18
Big Bang Theory    at    Jailblazers7
Knickballer    at    AirGauge23
Doomsday Dallas    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
IlliniFan    at    Gatorkid117
Statman32    at    Primetime
Petes Montreux    at    Jackass18
Doomsday Dallas    at    Knickballer
Timmy D
For MVP    at    Big Bang Theory
Jailblazers7    at    AirGauge23

Week
Jackass18    at    Statman32
Petes Montreux    at    IlliniFan
Gatorkid117    at    Primetime
Big Bang Theory    at    Knickballer
AirGauge23    at    Doomsday Dallas
Jailblazers7    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Knickballer    at    IlliniFan
Doomsday Dallas    at    Gatorkid117
Big Bang Theory    at    Petes Montreux
Timmy D
For MVP    at    Jackass18
Statman32    at    Jailblazers7
Primetime    at    AirGauge23

Week
Knickballer    at    Statman32
Timmy D
For MVP    at    Primetime
Jackass18    at    Jailblazers7
IlliniFan    at    Doomsday Dallas
Gatorkid117    at    Big Bang Theory
Petes Montreux    at    AirGauge23

Week
Doomsday Dallas    at    Statman32
Big Bang Theory    at    IlliniFan
AirGauge23    at    Gatorkid117
Jailblazers7    at    Primetime
Jackass18    at    Knickballer
Petes Montreux    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Jailblazers7    at    Petes Montreux
Doomsday Dallas    at    Jackass18
Primetime    at    Knickballer
Statman32    at    Big Bang Theory
IlliniFan    at    AirGauge23
Gatorkid117    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
AirGauge23    at    Statman32
Timmy D
For MVP    at    IlliniFan
Jailblazers7    at    Gatorkid117
Knickballer    at    Petes Montreux
Primetime    at    Doomsday Dallas
Jackass18    at    Big Bang Theory

Week
Big Bang Theory    at    Primetime
AirGauge23    at    Jackass18
IlliniFan    at    Jailblazers7
Gatorkid117    at    Knickballer
Petes Montreux    at    Doomsday Dallas
Statman32    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Statman32    at    IlliniFan
Gatorkid117    at    Petes Montreux
Primetime    at    Jackass18
Jailblazers7    at    Knickballer
Doomsday Dallas    at    Big Bang Theory
AirGauge23    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Statman32    at    Gatorkid117
Petes Montreux    at    Primetime
IlliniFan    at    Jackass18
Doomsday Dallas    at    Jailblazers7
Big Bang Theory    at    AirGauge23
Knickballer    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Petes Montreux    at    Statman32
Jackass18    at    Gatorkid117
IlliniFan    at    Primetime
AirGauge23    at    Knickballer
Timmy D
For MVP    at    Doomsday Dallas
Jailblazers7    at    Big Bang Theory

Week
Primetime    at    Statman32
Gatorkid117    at    IlliniFan
Jackass18    at    Petes Montreux
AirGauge23    at    Jailblazers7
Knickballer    at    Doomsday Dallas
Big Bang Theory    at    Timmy D
For MVP

Week
Primetime    at    Gatorkid117
IlliniFan    at    Petes Montreux
Statman32    at    Jackass18
Timmy D
For MVP    at    Jailblazers7
Knickballer    at    Big Bang Theory
Doomsday Dallas    at    AirGauge23

Last edited by pete's montreux : 06-26-2010 at 08:05 PM.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2010 ISH WIF NFL season 1 thread

Well I have no idea what the f*ck just happened. Created my whole team and then my roster disappeared.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

How long do you see this taking? I leave for my summer job 2 weeks this Friday and I won't be able to use a computer for a week and then after only 2 hours a day at random intervals. Wouldn't have joined if I knew it might take that long, sorry bout that.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I'll do all the simming. If you set your depth charts, everything should be fine.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Team name: ISHWIFpete
Stadium: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

It keeps telling me to update every single time I go there. No idea why, my roster is set.

QB: 2008 Kurt Warner
QB: 2009 Tony Romo
QB: 1959 Johnny Unitas
RB: 2002 Priest Holmes
RB: 2003 Ahman Green
RB: 1979 Ottis Anderson
WR: 1995 Herman Moore
WR: 1965 Lance Alworth
WR: 1984 Art Monk
WR: 2007 Braylon Edwards
TE: 1983 Todd Christensen
TE: 1978 Dave Casper
TE: 1976 Walter White
Any: 1958 Pete Retzlaff
Any: 2004 Trent Green
Any: 2000 Derrick Alexander
Any: 2002 Clinton Portis
Any: 1968 Leroy Kelly

DEF: 1946 Cleveland Browns
OL: 1951 Los Angeles Rams
ST: 2003 Kansas City Chiefs
K: 1998 Gary Anderson
P: 2008 Donnie Jones
Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Team name: ISHWIFJailblazers
Home Stadium: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

QB: 2009 Aaron Rodgers
QB: 2000 Jeff Garcia
QB: 1978 Terry Bradshaw
RB: 1975 OJ Simpson
RB: 1966 Gale Sayers
RB: 1997 Jerome Bettis
WR: 2003 Tory Holt
WR: 1995 Michael Irvin
WR: 2007 Reggie Wayne
WR: 2009 Wes Welker
TE: 2007 Jason Witten
TE: 2007 Kellen Winslow Jr.
TE: 2009 Brent Celek
any: 2002 Hines Ward
any: 1978 Lynn Swann
any: 1975 Franco Harris
any: 2009 Heath Miller
any: 1999 Raghib Ismail

DEF: 2000 Baltimore Ravens
OL: 1963 Cleveland Browns
ST: 1984 LA Rams
K: 1994 Brad Daluiso
P: 2008 Mat McBriar
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Awesome. Hopefully everyone else is as cordial as you and we can get this started soon.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Are your depth charts set?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

A pre-season warmup:

http://www.whatifsports.com/NFL/boxs...ee=-1&theme=-1
Old 05-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #10
Big Bang Theory
Life In Marvelous Time

Big Bang Theory has an OK reputation so far

Team Name: ISHWIFBBT
Home Stadium: Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio

QB 84 Dan Marino
QB 92 Troy Aikman
QB 49 Otto Graham
RB 63 Jim Brown
RB 00 Edgerrin James
RB 98 Garrison Hearst
WR 08 Andre Johnson
WR 00 Rod Smith
WR 01 David Boston
WR 67 Don Maynard
TE 97 Shannon Sharpe
TE 87 Mark Bavaro
TE 67 Jerry Smith
Any 68 Paul Warfield
Any 80 Brian Sipe
Any 75 Greg Pruitt
Any 47 Mac Speedie
Any 68 Milt Morin
DEF 91 Eagles Defense
OL 04 Colts Offensive Line
ST 07 Cleveland Browns Special Teams
K 03 Mike Vanderjagt
P 48 Glenn Dobbs

My Free for all picks were:
48 Mac Speedie
68 Milt Morin
75 Greg Pruitt
80 Brian Sipe
Big Bang Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah mine are set. I think I might have to bench Aaron Rodgers he sucks against your defense lol. I think I simmed against you and we basically spilt the games but I simmed them all as you being the home team I think.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I always sim away when I'm practicing [pre-seasoning ]

I also simmed against the '07 Patriots and dominated.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #13
Big Bang Theory
Life In Marvelous Time

Big Bang Theory has an OK reputation so far

I gotta mess around with my depth chart and offense, team's not looking as good as I expected.
Big Bang Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I always sim away when I'm practicing [pre-seasoning ]

I also simmed against the '07 Patriots and dominated.

I set it to Favor the Run and won like 3 in a row against your team and then lost 40-0. How does that happen?

I simmed a game against the 0-16 2008 Lions just for shits and giggles and my team won 73-0.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 05-25-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Team name: ISHWIFJackass
Stadium: Fed Ex Field, Landover, Maryland

QB: 1992 Steve Young
QB: 2002 Rich Gannon
QB: 1982 Ken Anderson
RB: 1997 Barry Sanders
RB: 1985 Marcus Allen
RB: 1960 John David Crow
WR: 1966 Charley Taylor
WR: 1942 Don Hutson
WR: 1982 Wes Chandler