Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #16
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2010 ECF Game 5: Celtics @ Magic

Orlando can't lose 3 straight home games, just isn't likely. I expect the Magic to take game 5 and send it back to Boston. I expect Celtics to finish it in 6 but damn they will be nervous if they do have to close it at home.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #17
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Rondo will have a better game 5 and Orlando still don't have anyone who can guard Pierce that should be enough to win game 5 I feel.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #18
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

I haven't expected this to be such an important game but it is. If Orlando takes this today anything can really happen

Celtics will have pressure on them at home if it goes back there and if they lose---> game 7 ftw
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #19
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
I haven't expected this to be such an important game but it is. If Orlando takes this today anything can really happen

Celtics will have pressure on them at home if it goes back there and if they lose---> game 7 ftw
I strongly doubt Magic wins tonight, Celtics wont be relaxed two games in the row, but even if they do - series would go till 6 games instead of 5. No way in hell Cs choke the series with such strong leadership and without major injuries.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #20
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last home game at Amway and i will be there
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #21
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
The last home game at Amway and i will be there

I still think we got a shot.

Im still consdering going to this game...
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #22
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
I still think we got a shot.

Im still consdering going to this game...

you should go for sure. i've convinced myself that it is the last game and i absolutely have to go. But if the magic somehow stretch it to 7 then i will have to go again, i'm hellbent on being able to say i went to the last home game at the old amway arena
Old 05-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
you should go for sure. i've convinced myself that it is the last game and i absolutely have to go. But if the magic somehow stretch it to 7 then i will have to go again, i'm hellbent on being able to say i went to the last home game at the old amway arena

haha they just want like 70 bucks for shit seats right now
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #24
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
haha they just want like 70 bucks for shit seats right now

get on craigslist

and some of those stubhub, ticketsnow sites are pretty decent
i picked up Row A of the upper bowl right at halfcourt yesterday for 70
so excited
Old 05-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
Derka

If the Celtics come out with their heads screwed on straight, they'll win it. Can't play in weak stretches this game. Be aggressive...be dominant.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #26
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

With PHO forcing 6 games. I expect Doc to motivate them with playing hard, get a couple practices off to rest because of LA taking longer(hopefully)

Rondo was facing more trees than ever and our rotations need to be on this time. Those 2 fouls in the first held Rondo back a lot. We need him to push and we need to finish.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #27
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

+9
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #28
NoLayupsRule2

My day has been crappy since the afternoon, so I expect the Magic to win considering how I don't want them to win and how nothing has gone right for me this afternoon. Sorry Celtic fans.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #29
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

If Boston losses tonight, Orlando will win the series.

Boston dominated the first 3 games, then struggled and looked disappointed they didn't sweep. If they come out with a weak mentality tonight, or don't look as motivated as they did in the first 3 games, I really have an awful feeling we'll lose it.

We had so many chances to win it in game 4. I was so pissed. I hardly even posted here when the game was wrapped up, and I didn't watch one second of ESPN talk about it. I knew we had plenty of opportunities to sweep, but too many mistakes cost us. Hope it didn't cost us the series.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #30
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

ugh an 8:30 eastern start, i was hoping this one would be an hour earlier

better be a damn good game
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: