Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #751
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board
Default Re: 2010 East Conf Finals Game 5: Celtics @ Magic

Andrew Bogut said on twitter the analysts are right to say its a series if Orlando win, because if Boston win it's over.

Anyway, apart from reffing fail, Dwight Howard allowed to elbow who he wants when he wants, and our offense being just full on shit, that was an AWESOME way to stay up till half 4 in the morning.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #752
mtaclof
Decent playground baller

mtaclof has an OK reputation so far

Celtics fan checking in. I'm not real worried, seeing as how we almost got G4 at home, played poorly, and still had a chance to steal it. Look at game 6 of the Cleveland series. These guys understand that they're facing another "Virtual Game 7" coming up, especially with the momentum. Orlando not only played a superb game tonight but also got lucky on numerous possessions. I will leave this forum forever if the Celtics lose Game 6.
mtaclof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #753
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Not the Same Rondo as in the Clev series...If the Cavs faced this Rondo they would of won the damn series. I guess D12 Waiting at the Rim has something to do with it.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #754
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

well at leask perkins double tech will get overturned.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #755
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayle
What scares me is that Dwight Howard isn't even smiling now after they won the game.
yes a good sign
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #756
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Losing Perkins and Big Baby in this game for the 2nd half was the big difference. They lost the Ability to Single up on D12 for the most part leaving the shooters open.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #757
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Not the Same Rondo as in the Clev series...If the Cavs faced this Rondo they would of won the damn series. I guess D12 Waiting at the Rim has something to do with it.

That's why Rondo will be similarly ineffective vs. LA.

Boston still had a chance to win this game, but could never fully regain the momentum -- that Nelson 28-foot heave and a fortunate bounce of the ball into Howard's hands and the resulting hook shot after the C's played PERFECT defense that possession killed the momentum for them. I felt the refs really had their fingerprints on this game a bit too much. Orlando probably still would've won, because they outplayed Boston, but the first half featured too many whistles for my liking, and the resulting foul trouble neutered Boston's defensive intensity. The Glen Davis incident was scary to see -- we thought dude had a stroke or something. Hope he's okay.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:44 PM   #758
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Wow!
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #759
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

This is just in-"BOSTON IS IN TROUBLE"
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:52 PM   #760
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

3-3 would be fun to watch.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #761
Carmeloo15
Decent playground baller

Carmeloo15 has no real reputation yet.

Somebody says this games referee seems trend to Magic

What do you think?
Carmeloo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #762
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Orlando looks like a different team. They made some adjustments and have made Boston's D look pretty ordinary these last 2 games, and defensively they're playing about as hard as any team I've all season. Boston's in deep sh!t IMO. Orlando looks ridiculously confident right now.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #763
west
NBA lottery pick

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

i'm not worry at all, as bas as we played, we were down 8-10 point range the whole game, they also hit some of the most unbelieveable shots i have ever seen.
We are a bad home team but it's still better than to play on the road no matter what.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #764
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
i'm not worry at all, as bas as we played, we were down 8-10 point range the whole game, they also hit some of the most unbelieveable shots i have ever seen.
We are a bad home team but it's still better than to play on the road no matter what.
i would be lil "worried''
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #765
west
NBA lottery pick

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
i would be lil "worried''
We are a bad home team but it's still better than to play on the road no matter what, i'm just as confident as when we were up 3-0, they aren't good enough to beat us four in a row, i would gladly eat a big plate of crow if i'm wrong.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: