Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #616
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 28 - 2010 ECF Game 6 - Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics

"Magic Johnson, what did you think of Nate's play tonight?"

"I thought he playdbah oba-kaybe."
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #617
Celts34
Kiss my converse!!!

Celts34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Linda Cohn? And you're knocking the guy about Doris Burke? Really?

My point is if your gonna talk about older attractive ladies at ESPN, she's coming in dead last. Thats a pretty fugly woman. Nuff said
Celts34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #618
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #619
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celts34
Whats Kobe' excuse? Kobe' got heart and killer instinct. And I'm sure he doesn't have half the physical ability he had 7-8 yrs ago.

Well I think that killer instinct and heart comes from when like I said you can't get by at all without wanting to be the best, wanting to be in the NBA isn't enough. Where as someone like VC just has a goal of making it into the NBA, does it easily because of his athleticism. You can't truly want to be the greatest of all time if you don't convince yourself on a sub-conscience level if you don't understand that you won't be able to just get by.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #620
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Linda Cohn? And you're knocking the guy about Doris Burke? Really?
This.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #621
AK47DR91

Quote:

Na I'm jus not buying that. Sorry. Now Hannah Storm, ok. Linda Coen, ok. Doris Burk......GTFO

Hannah Storm and horse-face Linda Cohen?

C'om on son!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #622
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Na I kno that. My point originally was that, I was giving PP props for being the straight up warrior that he is. 33/13/5/2 in a close out game.

Oh ok, yeah, gotta hand it to him; he knows how to get it done.

I knew if he had a huge night, this would be bad for us.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #623
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My point is if your gonna talk about older attractive ladies at ESPN, she's coming in dead last. Thats a pretty fugly woman. Nuff said
Neither are attractive, but if I'm drunk in Bristol and they're the last two at the bar I'm taking Doris home every time.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:40 AM   #624
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Both....public figures and everyday 40+ women.

She just has a hotness about her without even trying to be. I like that of beauty sometimes where most don't see it.

I'm afraid I don't see it.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:41 AM   #625
AK47DR91

OK. I found a picture of Doris showing a bit of cleavage.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/...325193dce6.jpg

Look at that figure. She's 45, remember that!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #626
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You have a thing for older women, we understand.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #627
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Granger, get in the gym and off TV you attention whore!
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #628
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
OK. I found a picture of Doris showing a bit of cleavage.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/...325193dce6.jpg

Look at that figure. She's 45, remember that!
I wouldnt give her more than 35
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #629
AK47DR91

Quote:
Neither are attractive, but if I'm drunk in Bristol and they're the last two at the bar I'm taking Doris home every time.

WTF??? What a backhand compliment.

Doris is attractive!!! Don't need to be drunk to hit it.

If she's willing, then I'm in on that ass. Not even a second thought about it.

You guys are insane!!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:45 AM   #630
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Futuristic

They are furious. Check this quotable out:

I hate their fanbase. With a passion.

"I watched the whole game in mute because every time I heard them, I wanted to punch my girlfriend."

Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: