Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #631
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation
Default Re: May 28 - 2010 ECF Game 6 - Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
OK. I found a picture of Doris showing a bit of cleavage.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/...325193dce6.jpg

Look at that figure. She's 45, remember that!

her face loooks like a butt crack
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #632
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
OK. I found a picture of Doris showing a bit of cleavage.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/...325193dce6.jpg

Look at that figure. She's 45, remember that!

Idk what to tell you man that is not even semi attractive to me. And its not just the older woman thing there are some that are above 40 that are attractive but doris is not even close to one in my book..
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #633
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
You have a thing for older women, we understand.

Ya'll are just haters!!!!

I guarantee, all you will regret this when your 45-ish and your wives are fat and out of shape!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #634
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
WTF??? What a backhand compliment.

Doris is attractive!!! Don't need to be drunk to hit it.

If she's willing, then I'm in on that ass. Not even a second thought about it.

You guys are insane!!!!!
Well...to each their own I suppose.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #635
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Ya'll are just haters!!!!

I guarantee, all you will regret this when your 45-ish and your wives are fat and out of shape!

well if i have a choice in choosing the physical features of my wife of my wife i will not pick someone that will become suddenly fat at an older age or at least if the body goes a bit the face will always still hot because its natural beauty. doris doesnt have an ounce of true beauty like megan fox or whoever
Old 05-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #636
Derka

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
carter doesnt give a shit, the nba to him is just having fun and ballin...some people got it some people dont...still my fav player **** you all

The NBA is about winning titles. End of story. Someone should send Vince the memo.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #637
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Futuristic
I wouldn't talk if i were you
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #638
Derka

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Futuristic

I like how some of them are pissed about the reffing when Jameer got away with the most obvious double-dribble in basketball history

They mad!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #639
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
The NBA is about winning titles. End of story. Someone should send Vince the memo.

making money = #1
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:02 AM   #640
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
well if i have a choice in choosing the physical features of my wife of my wife i will not pick someone that will become suddenly fat at an older age or at least if the body goes a bit the face will always still hot because its natural beauty. doris doesnt have an ounce of true beauty like megan fox or whoever

You think you have a chance with somebody like Megan Fox? and isn't she like 22...she's a Hollywood movie star, she's going to be able to maintain a great figure into her 40's and 50's.

Doris is more like an everyday woman. And I'm using her an example of what I want in a wife when she's at 45.

I don't expect her to be looking like famous 45-ish women like Sandra Bullock or Faith Hill.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #641
Celts34
Kiss my converse!!!

Celts34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
making money = #1

I'm sure Antoine wished he had made a little more dough
Celts34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM   #642
Derka

Quote:
making money = #1

Spoken like someone who never played the game competitively. And if you did, you were pretty bad at it.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #643
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Spoken like someone who never played the game competitively. And if you did, you were pretty bad at it.
Spoken like someone who's never played the game for a living
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #644
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
You think you have a chance with somebody like Megan Fox? and isn't she like 22...she's a Hollywood movie star, she's going to be able to maintain a great figure into her 40's and 50's.

Doris is more like an everyday woman. And I'm using her an example of what I want in a wife when she's at 45.

I don't expect her to be looking like famous 45-ish women like Sandra Bullock or Faith Hill.

Not like megan fox but in that vicinity. I'm not trying to make someone of myself and have a good career and then share my lifewow that is goddamn corny with someone that didnt have the same ambition i did, i mean stuff happens but you know everyday woman goes with an everyday man. Thats not my style at least I hope it isnt.

never compromise. you dont know if you can or cant get with someone like sandra bullock, well you do actually, and its because you have never talked with her or know anyone that high up. if you were a famous whatever then you would be able to meet people like her.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:10 AM   #645
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

heather cocks...er cox.

Last edited by Funnyfuka : 05-29-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: