Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-29-2010, 12:11 AM   #646
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 28 - 2010 ECF Game 6 - Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Spoken like someone who never played the game competitively. And if you did, you were pretty bad at it.

Are you serious? Do you understand how short an athletes career is? Sure, some players spend an eternity in the league and even then they only play 12-15 years and then hang it up. Musicians can make money off of royalties forever. Actors play new roles. Singers can still sing. Athletes are done by 40.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #647
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Lol @ magics fan

Quote:
I miss dwight already, I'm gonna watch Just Wright tomorrow to see him play again...
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #648
Celts34
Kiss my converse!!!

Celts34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Are you serious? Do you understand how short an athletes career is? Sure, some players spend an eternity in the league and even then they only play 12-15 years and then hang it up. Musicians can make money off of royalties forever. Actors play new roles. Singers can still sing. Athletes are done by 40.

most athletes are done alot sooner then that. Most pro athletes are done by 33. For some of the guys who flame out of pro sports league, its earlier than that
Celts34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:14 AM   #649
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

lmao at the guy on the orlando thread questioning glen davis' concussion.
its pretty obvious he had one.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 AM   #650
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
Not like megan fox but in that vicinity. I'm not trying to make someone of myself and have a good career and then share my lifewow that is goddamn corny with someone that didnt have the same ambition i did, i mean stuff happens but you know everyday woman goes with an everyday man. Thats not my style at least I hope it isnt.

never compromise. you dont know if you can or cant get with someone like sandra bullock, well you do actually, and its because you have never talked with her or know anyone that high up. if you were a famous whatever then you would be able to meet people like her.

Well, I guess I'm more of a realist than you are. Or maybe it's the small town boy in me...most good-looking 40+ year-old women I see at the banks or at the shops, they are usually in the Doris Burke level of hotness.

Maybe I need to move to LA or NYC...lol
Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 AM   #651
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Spoken like someone who never played the game competitively. And if you did, you were pretty bad at it.

You sound delusional. I'd rather not continue this conversation if you honestly believe most NBA players prefer a championship over money.
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #652
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Well, I guess I'm more of a realist than you are. Or maybe it's the small town boy in me...most good-looking 40+ year-old women I see at the banks or at the shops, they are usually in the Doris Burke level of hotness.

Maybe I need to move to LA or NYC...lol

I live right near hollywood so I guess that definitely has a lot to do with it. Funny thing I though all the hot people that actually come here are all from small towns, its weird. fox is like from small town in tenessee or some crap.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:19 AM   #653
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

erin andrews for NBA sideline coverage please
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #654
Derka

Nice job taking my comments in context, guys. Really. I'd reply but its probably going to go over your heads.

Suffice it to say...if you're not winning in the NBA, no one cares. Simple as that.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:22 AM   #655
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
Lol @ magics fan

man I miss him to I love that guy (NO HOMO)
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #656
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
I live right near hollywood so I guess that definitely has a lot to do with it. Funny thing I though all the hot people that actually come here are all from small towns, its weird. fox is like from small town in tenessee or some crap.
There's plenty of 20-something hotties around the area, especially around the college campus.

But the level of hotties down as the age range goes up.

Megan is 20...and smart to move out of a small town and become famous. She can maintain that for another 25+ years.

I think a lot it as to do with lifestyle too, small town folks don't have that many free hours to work out and go to the gym all the time.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #657
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Nice job taking my comments in context, guys. Really. I'd reply but its probably going to go over your heads.

Suffice it to say...if you're not winning in the NBA, no one cares. Simple as that.
not all nba players care about winning titles when they become multi millionaires...
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #658
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
There's plenty of 20-something hotties around the area, especially around the college campus.

But the level of hotties down as the age range goes up.

Megan is 20...and smart to move out of a small town and become famous. She can maintain that for another 25+ years.

I think a lot it as to do with lifestyle too, small town folks don't have that many free hours to work out and go to the gym all the time.

i dont see anyone hot around the area here, i know everyone in hollywood is hot but I have yet to see more thna a couple that are regular people actually on the street/in stores or whatev. maybe in college next year i will but it wont matter since i wont have time for that shit. fox is 24 I think, 99% sure. And yea thats true. well I hope u meet ur doris lol
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #659
sodapop
Decent playground baller

sodapop has an OK reputation so far

CELTICS, 2009/2010 EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

The OLD, WASHED UP, AGED Celtics team are heading to the NBA Finals!!
Good job BOSTON! Also, I give Orlando a pat on the back. They put up a good fight and played hard. Orlando fans, show some love for your team. They are still a great team. For all the Celtics haters, spouting your garbage for 8 straight months, the jokes on you!

LET'S GO BOSTON!

P.S. Come on Lakers!
sodapop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:52 AM   #660
AK47DR91

My last post before calling it a night.

I hope Doris Burke does the sideline interviews for the Finals.

Anyway, great series Orlando. Dwight and Redick earned my respect.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: