Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 03-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rambo Rambis - his score card

I would of thought this team would done much better than their record shows.
I thought when Rambis came in , he wasn't going to create a playoff team , but I did think he could generate a 35 win season , simply by the system he brought over from Jackson and the lakers and his coaching staff.

I would have to think , if next year he doesn't have a .500 record after 30 games he will be gone.

your thoughts ..
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rambo Rambis - his score card

drafting Rubio was this season's downfall
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

Plain and simple... good coaches learn to work with what they have, not make the players work outside their strengths... Rambis = bad coach for the players he has. He is trying to play a system that his players can't execute at an NBA level and has really squandered a year for the team.
I agree Love and AlJeff aren't a good match beside each other but they would still be very productive, and productivity is a lot better than what he is getting now.
Sessions is being wasted and Flynn is the wrong PG for the system he is trying to run...
The bottom line is that the GM and the coach are not on the same page AT ALL!!
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Keepin it REAL
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Keepin it REAL has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
drafting Rubio was this season's downfall

That was a jackass move.....just ask the Pistons how Darko worked out for them.

Kurt will be ok next year when guys get the system and some new players come in.
Keepin it REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I think that Rambis did ok, C+ range. I like that he is trying to run the Triangle Offense. But we gotta get the players. To run the Triangle Offense well, you need great wing players that can pass, cut and spot up for open jumpers from anywhere on the floor. Our wing players were Damien Wilkins, Corey Brewer and Sasha Pavlovic. Watching them try to execute the Triangle Offense is kind of like watching a carpenter try to fix your computer. So hopefully if we are going to use this offensive system, we get wings that have those traits.

We should be better this season. Hopefully we get the wings that we need and build up for next year. My goal for the team 30 wins.

Let's go, Wolves!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: