Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default FoxSportsnet: NFL's best organizations

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/N...photo=11236369

Quote:
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
31. St. Louis Rams
30. Buffalo Bills
29. Oakland Raiders
28. Detroit Lions
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
26. Cleveland Browns
25. San Francisco 49ers
24. Denver Broncos
23. Chicago Bears
22. Cincinnati Bengals
21. Carolina Panthers
20. Seattle Seahawks
19. Tennessee Titans
18. KC Chiefs
17. Minnesota Vikings
16. Houston Texans
15. Miami Dolphins
14. Arizona Cardinals
13. San Diego Chargers
12. New York Jets
11. Washington Redskins
10. New York Giants
9. Dallas Cowboys
8. Atlanta Falcons
7. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Green Bay Packers
4. Baltimore Ravens
3. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
1. New England Patriots
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: FoxSportsnet: NFL's best organizations

I saw this the other day. I actually saw his podcast or whatever. The guy's an idiot lol. How are the Chiefs 18? How are the Bucs 32?

I don't even know what he bases this list of off. What's the credentials? What does he base this list on?

Cardinals over the Vikings? What a douche.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Yeah that list really doesn't make a lot of sense.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pittsburgh being seventh is laughable. The Rooney's run the best franchise in the league and have had continued excellence for decades. It should be 3 at the lowest.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 05-30-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:28 AM   #5
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saints @ 3?

Why am I laughing? People get paid good money to write this bullshit when everyone here can do better.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:31 AM   #6
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

eagles packers and ravens are too high
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #7
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
eagles packers and ravens are too high
Yeah packers should be #1
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:29 AM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why isn't Detroit last? Oh, people want to blame everything on Millen.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #9
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Ye this honestly is the biggest of shit I have ever seen
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pittsburgh being seventh is laughable. The Rooney's run the best franchise in the league and have had continued excellence for decades. It should be 3 at the lowest.

I think it should 1 or 2. Robert Kraft has done lot for the Patriots. I mean they were going to move to St Louis before Kraft took over and became the team we are today. 5 Super Bowls out of 6 in the Pats history were with Kraft.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

i needed a good laugh today thanks
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

This might qualify for the worst thread ever.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #13
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Bryant
I think it should 1 or 2. Robert Kraft has done lot for the Patriots. I mean they were going to move to St Louis before Kraft took over and became the team we are today. 5 Super Bowls out of 6 in the Pats history were with Kraft.

It's easy to win big games when you're a bunch of fucking cheaters, too. Get the hell out of here. Stealing signals and shit with Spygate. I'll always hate New England more than any team ever in any professional or college format. Granted, they had good talent but I can't take talking about Belicheat, makes me sick. They also were definitely cheating against my Steelers

"the "Spygate" case against the New England Patriots involved four games against the Steelers, including two AFC championship games."

Fuck New England and this list. Ravens over Pittsburgh is extremely laughable might I add.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It doesn't say what the rankings are based on...

the Dallas Cowboys ARE the most expensive franchise in not only just the NFL, but the entire professional world of sports. (unless Man U leaped again, that happens)

it is a direct reflection of Jerry's business brilliance...as far as the business aspect of a franchise goes...Dallas is #1 HANDS DOWN.

Jacksiville I think would be #32...in terms of business

if actual winning is a factor then I don't see how Philly or Alanta are ahead of Dallas either...where are thier rings?

that list SUCKS
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:03 PM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For everyone who says it doesn't say what the list is based on, if you click on the link under the little paragraph for each team it gives a little explanation. It's a 6 category point system where you can get a total of 10 points for each category. The Patriots got a 54 as #1.

Not defending it, just sayin...
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: