Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-31-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default One problem I have with Donovan McNabb

His reluctance to respond to people who call him out. I meant to post this shortly after Desean Jackson's jabs at him. It seems as if people can take shots at him and get away with it or at least not get some kind of real response from him. How many times is Donovan use gonna the "high road" route as a crutch to absolve him from properly defending himself? Limbaugh and T.O. were bad enough, but to let some peon 10 years his junior talk sht about him?

Donovan is a nice guy and all and one of the true professionals of the sport, but he's always lacked that "ummph", and the lack of that in his personality is probably why he has never been able to lead his teams over the top like most leaders have done. For once I'd like to see him fire back at someone instead of brushing it off.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: One problem I have with Donovan McNabb

It's already been acknowledged that the Sporting News took DeSean's comments out of context. 2010 journalism for the win.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: