Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 05-30-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool
Default Here's To A Great Season

Well we're done for the year but it was a great one. No one expected us to get as far as we did and the guys did an amazing job, end of the day we were beat by the better team and that's cool. Sure was fun as hell watching it.
Suns have a bright future and I think we'll be around the mark for the years to come. Some great young talent coming throught and this experience will only make them better.
Let's not fall into the trap of the trolls on the main forum. We can all be proud of what our team accomplished this season.
Walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Here's To A Great Season

I remember before the 2009-2010 season started, the Suns were projected to be a 9th to 11th seed and our Suns have exceeded expectations. I think it's more likely a one and done miracle season because I think Amare walks after away to free agency so he can finally sucker some other team into giving him the max money. Nash and Hill probably have one or two more season left. Hopefully the Suns can get rid of Barbosa since he's not worth the money they are paying him. Maybe Earl Clark can improve like Robin and Goran. On the contrary, If the Suns can another solid big man and defensive shooting guard, then we can make another run at it next season. I would like to thank the Suns for making this season an enjoyable season!
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation
Default Re: Here's To A Great Season

It's been a fun and exciting year, which makes it that much harder for it to be over. We had a hell of a second half, got HCA throughout the playoffs, beat Portland, finally took care of San Antonio, and had our chance to dethrone the Lakers. It would have been storybook if we pulled it off, but wasn't meant to be I guess. Hope we can keep the team together and keep building.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: