Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DarkSephiroth u should've been @ the NBA Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth
Yeah, I could probably be a solid role player in the PBA. Wouldn't be any kind of stand out player. I know a couple guys that play in the PBA, like Alex Cabagnot. It's a nice league, a lot of guys really run and gun.

Cabagnot was the 2nd overall pick in the 2005 PBA Draft. He's listed at 6 feet tall, but he was measured at 5'10" (without shoes).
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #32
DarkSephiroth
Alex Mak

DarkSephiroth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cabagnot was the 2nd overall pick in the 2005 PBA Draft. He's listed at 6 feet tall, but he was measured at 5'10" (without shoes).

I know, I've played against him a few times. He played at Hawaii at Hilo, where one of my buddies Justin Smith plays.
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #33
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth
^Agreed.

OP is just hating for no reason. He doesn't believe anyone can shoot 3/4 from behind the college three when shooting around wide open.

I played College basketball and was the most consistent shooter on my team. I'm also 6'0 and a measly 145 lbs. cuz I'm half Chinese. I'm frail as a piece of plastic, and my ankles are made of glass.

What's the big deal? OP clearly doesn't know many skilled basketball players if he doesn't know one person that can shoot the ball well.

lol, the question isn't whether it was possible, the question is whether you can do it. you came in here saying you shoot 75-80% and you can dunk, so post a vid. what's wrong w/ that?

question was never whether it was humanly possible. I was really just trying to poke fun at you until you posted a vid of of 50 jumpers to see your form. if you can hit 75-80% then i'll give you props and enjoy watching the vid. I actually like watching nice strokes, i have a youtube playlist of kobe, ray, and arenas just taking shooting practice.

i don't know you, so i would never say you couldn't do it- just want to see it. if you came in here saying you had a really nice car, post it- i just want to see it. what's wrong w/ that? how am I a hater?

Last edited by devin112 : 06-27-2010 at 10:20 AM.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #34
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chosen_1
Pretty fair evaluation. You know yourself pretty well.

OP is either hating, or needs to take Dark's dick out of his mouth.

He ain't playing big time ball. He knows how to play ball, nothing more nothing less. He has worked at it and he can step in and play against good amateurs. In Indiana there are million players that never played more than High School that are just as good. I would rate him at a small D3 school or something. Like most of us he is just too small. If he was 6'6" he has the IQ to play college ball somewhere, but he ain't.

Does everybody else suck so bad that they have to hype somebody else up so much or tear them down either way? Competition must be weak in alot of places!

**** you ****. you rate him at a small D3? he said he played at a community college dumbshiet. get his balls outta ur eyes *****. don't talk shit about me, you ******
Old 06-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #35
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
**** you ****. you rate him at a small D3? he said he played at a community college dumbshiet. get his balls outta ur eyes *****. don't talk shit about me, you ******
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #36
a rock
I airball my layups

a rock has an OK reputation so far

He mad.

But on the real, why the **** do you care so much? You make retarded excuses.
I played with a guy at the gym yesterday who hit 3-4 from 3 easily... Lots of guys can do that. People who aren't mad tall can dunk aswell.

What the **** is with the personal attack, it's the internet. Are you one of those people who looks around for shit they disagree with and starts flame wars? Shut the **** up, no one cares abut your opinion or any of that shit.

I can make 9-10 freethrows often, that is better than a lot of NBA players. Should I post a video to validate my claim?
a rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #37
devin112
Local High School Star

dude posted up a video FIRST and said he shoots 75-80% on average not 3-4 every so often but everyday, so what's wrong w/ getting him to show us? keep licking his a$eshole if you want, but there's nothing wrong w/ getting a person who claims to be able to do something to do it. think about ret@ards, think real hard. get ur nose outta his a$$.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #38
a rock
I airball my layups

Why should he need to?

You have a shit attitude throughout the post... change that.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #39
devin112
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a rock
I can't PM here, I don't get why... but if it sounds good post here or email me at sashakanji (at) gmail.com

looking for a boyfriend? willing to pay him? lol
Old 06-28-2010, 11:22 PM   #40
devin112
Local High School Star

Quote:
Why should he need to?

You have a shit attitude throughout the post... change that.

because when you go online and say you can do something, why not prove it? why is that concept so difficult for you to understand?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #41
devin112
Local High School Star

you're pretty stup!d though, you want to pay him to teach your sorry a$s but you haven't seen him play in person. he posted a highlight vid and your dumb as$ is willing to pay him. plz stop posting in here, i'm not interested in reading what a dumb kid has to say.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #42
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

dude chill , you aint even the one who's good at basketball.. and your goin crazy with the sephiroth guy.. dont get your hopes up on him..

nuff' said..
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #43
devin112
Local High School Star

whatever, I'm over this topic. i don't care if he can prove it or not anymore. i'm done w/ this thread.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #44
a rock
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
because when you go online and say you can do something, why not prove it? why is that concept so difficult for you to understand?

It is difficult for me to understand why he needs to film a video of him shooting 3's so people on the internet will believe he has an ability? Thats retarded, and a MASSIVE waste of time.

Ohhh... I am a dumb kid right. Learning from someone who knows what the **** they are doing is dumb? It's easy to see that he is better than me, even from a highlight reel. He also played HS basketball. This year, I made JV reserves, I SUCKED. Next year is a different story if I learn from people who are better than me. He clearly is, and he is also in my area.

I just offered, it isn't even guarenteed that it will happen. You're the sorry ass for being so hung up on something that doesn't even matter. I would also point out that you are trying insult a kid on the internet, and that makes you a first class douchebag.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #45
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
It is difficult for me to understand why he needs to film a video of him shooting 3's so people on the internet will believe he has an ability? Thats retarded, and a MASSIVE waste of time.

Ohhh... I am a dumb kid right. Learning from someone who knows what the **** they are doing is dumb? It's easy to see that he is better than me, even from a highlight reel. He also played HS basketball. This year, I made JV reserves, I SUCKED. Next year is a different story if I learn from people who are better than me. He clearly is, and he is also in my area.

I just offered, it isn't even guarenteed that it will happen. You're the sorry ass for being so hung up on something that doesn't even matter. I would also point out that you are trying insult a kid on the internet, and that makes you a first class douchebag.

Im saying.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: