Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2010 West Conf Finals Game 6: Lakers at Suns

Big one tonight L.A looking to advance to the finals. Lakers record in closeout games is impressive. Can Lakers do the Suns what they did to Denver last year? should be a good one.

8.30 ET time start
Old 05-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Hiei
Local High School Star

Hiei has decent reputation
Default Re: Game 6- Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns Game Thread (Lakers lead series 3-2)

If Lakers play defense like they did in first two games they should have the momentum to take this. I have a feeling we will have a repeat of last years Rockets series though.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
tommy3
Let's go Heat!

tommy3 is considered somewhat cooltommy3 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Game 6- Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns Game Thread (Lakers lead series 3-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei
If Lakers play defense like they did in first two games they should have the momentum to take this. I have a feeling we will have a repeat of last years Rockets series though.
No we won't. I got money on the Lakers tonight. If they lose, I'm hating on them forever.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
NoLayupsRule2

Pulling for the Suns to force a Game 7.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
CrazyLond
I hit open layups

CrazyLond has not been impressing people

I predict the Suns win this one in a blowout. I think the Lakers keep it close through a quarter or so but the Suns go on a run, get the crowd into it, and the Lakers throw in the towel.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

is this natl ?
Old 05-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
is this natl ?

TNT
Old 05-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just about 30 minutes to go... lets have a clean game thread with thoughtful well constructed commentary...

haha who am i kidding...
Old 05-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Let's go, Suns!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

LET'S GO LA. Close this shit out, boys.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #11
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board
Default Re: 2010 West Conf Finals Game 6: Lakers at Suns

can someone link me to a stream i might have to go away from the tv and be on my comp for a bit so id like to watch
Old 05-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

This is going be an interesting game. I can't waiting and looking forward to it.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #13
AK47DR91

Force a Game 7, Phoenix!!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #14
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has decent reputation

Lakers by 10 pts
Old 05-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #15
blackification