Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #16
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: My official "Second" Team... If it's not the Cowboys... I'll root for them:

I always find myself rooting for the packers to win. I'm a chargers fan.
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My official "Second" Team... If it's not the Cowboys... I'll root for them:

Whomever is playing the Steelers that particular week.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #18
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

kinda like what posterize was sayin.. there's no room for a second team, just not possible. i can give my top 5 hated teams though..

1. 49ers
2. Patriots
3. Chiefs/Chargers/Broncos
4. Steelers
5. rest of the league

a 49ers loss brings just as much joy as a Raiders win. finally brandon marshall is gone that man is a savage
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Besides the Steelers I'll root for:

-The Bills (I have a bunch of huge Bills fans in my family)
-The Texans (My dad works for Reliant Energy and they play in Reliant Stadium plus I've always liked Andre Johnson)
-The 49ers (I've always like their teams and Jerry Rice was my idol as a kid)
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
The Eagles are my #1 and my #2. As well as #3 through 32. I hope other players on other teams do well and root for them, but I could care less about their team success.

^ +1

I dont understand having more than 1 team....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
^ +1

I dont understand having more than 1 team....

It's not really having more than one team for me its just other teams I casually hope do well. If the Texans, Niners, or Bills lose I won't care and might not even notice but if the Steelers lose I'm pissed off all week.

The only real interest I have outside of the Steelers is my fantasy team(s).
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Aside from the Cowboys I've started to root for the Chargers since I'm in San Diego now. It's actually kind of cool being in a city that actually has a football team.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #23
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Aside from the Cowboys I've started to root for the Chargers since I'm in San Diego now. It's actually kind of cool being in a city that actually has a football team.

too bad it had to be the chargers..
Old 06-02-2010, 04:05 AM   #24
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
too bad it had to be the chargers..
Seeing everyone depressed after each playoff disappointment is somewhat amusing.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #25
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
Seeing everyone depressed after each playoff disappointment is somewhat amusing.

sounds like you need to come come to the dark side!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADguUvpkXYI
Old 06-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #26
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just root for the Raiders.....f*ck everyone else for life!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #27
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Just like the Suns, no?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #28
sunsfan1357
Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Just like the Suns, no?

Quote:

sounds like you need to come come to the dark side!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADguUvpkXYI

As a Cowboys fan first I can never, ever, not for one moment in my life root for the Raiders. Unless they play the Niners in the Superbowl that is.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
CavsLebronMo
Vick - DeSean - Shady

CavsLebronMo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryCavsLebronMo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

eagles or die
CavsLebronMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #30
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
As a Cowboys fan first I can never, ever, not for one moment in my life root for the Raiders. Unless they play the Niners in the Superbowl that is.

I agree with everything except the Niners part. And I used to dislike them with a passion.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: