Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default OT: This is the kinda stuff that makes me crazy

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...sponsors_x.htm

If you live in the U.S. and pay taxes i hope you feel just like i do about this bull****. I CANT ****ING BELIEVE LAWMAKERS WOULD ALLOW ANONYMNOUS ALLOCATED FUNDS TO DIFFERENT INTEREST GROUPS, WTF? What kind of sense does it make to allow politicians to anonymnously give millions to different groups/projects without having to sign their name to it?

I swear this last Republican regime ****ed up so much **** and were so corrupt its rediculous. What gets me is the Republicans make a bill/law to supposedly hold earmarks accountable to a politician, and yet they were ALL anonymnous due to some little loophole. Its like they tell the public they are cracking down knowing damn well its just bull****.

man everytime i read stuff like this i realize how ****ed up our political system is
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: