Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-13-2006, 02:33 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Bynum vs Kaman

Andrew Bynum
PPG- 10.5
RPG- 6.5
APG- 1.3
SPG- 0.0
BPG- 1.38
FG%- 63%
FT%- 78.8%
3pt- 0.0%
MPG- 21.9

Chris Kaman
PPG- 8.2
RPG- 6.5
APG- .8
SPG- .67
BPG- .50
FG%- 37%
FT%- 75%
3pt- 0.0%
MPG- 25.0

Well I know chris is going to improve in stats but at this point I would say Bynum>Kaman (not trying to start crap)

who would you guys take and why?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:42 PM   #2
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Andrew Bynum
PPG- 10.5
RPG- 6.5
APG- 1.3
SPG- 0.0
BPG- 1.38
FG%- 63%
FT%- 78.8%
3pt- 0.0%
MPG- 21.9

Chris Kaman
PPG- 8.2
RPG- 6.5
APG- .8
SPG- .67
BPG- .50
FG%- 37%
FT%- 75%
3pt- 0.0%
MPG- 25.0

Well I know chris is going to improve in stats but at this point I would say Bynum>Kaman (not trying to start crap)

who would you guys take and why?

Then again you gotta figure in that Bynum isn't paired in the back court with All-star Elton Brand
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutcht02
Then again you gotta figure in that Bynum isn't paired in the back court with All-star Elton Brand

but we have seen Kaman do well with him.

I am pretty sure that Kaman's stats will go up but I am asking you who would you rather have.

Im not trying to rub it in anyones face.

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE
Old 11-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
but we have seen Kaman do well with him.

I am pretty sure that Kaman's stats will go up but I am asking you who would you rather have.

Im not trying to rub it in anyones face.

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE
This too early for anything like that. Kaman without second guessing it. I'll take Evans over Korolev but who would you rather have Farmer or Vujacic? I think this is Vujacic's last year with your Team.

Last edited by adiedanny : 11-13-2006 at 06:20 PM.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
This too early for anything like that. Kaman without second guessing it. I'll take Evans over Korolev but who would you rather have Farmer or Vujacic? I think this is Vujacic's last year with your Team.

I agree I would take farmar over vujacic. Vujacic goes away from the offense a lot.

Farmar has potential to be great.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd take Kaman solely on the fact that he has shown he can average a double double throughout a season and is coming off a left hammy injury. Bynum might end up better, but I take Kaman right now. I have small doubt in my mind that if Kaman was on a team with a depleted front court(Hawks, Grizz with Pau Out, etc.) he'd be close to a 18|11 player
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:31 PM   #7
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down Blocked by BRAND

BLOCKED BY BRAND

Lets talk Clipper Basketball. No need for another post comparing
a Laker player to a Clipper. If this happened in the Laker
forum, the Faker fans would be all other the intelligent Clipper fans.

And why you are at why not compare Smush Parker to Sam Cassell :stupid:

Note: Kaveman is part of the Clipper core for the rest of the
decade and he will produce. Ask Assistant Coach Kim Hughes.:stupid:
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaman in the imediate future, but for building long term bynum... it's a gamble because bynum is still so young, but, it's a gamble that looks like it may pay huge in the future, where as with kaman what we see is pretty much what we'll be getting for now and in the future, and that aint' to bad.... as for who posts here and what is posted, if you don't like to read comparrisons of players don't read em, this is a fairly intelligent conversation and i fail to see why anyone would have a problem with it...

Last edited by gts : 11-13-2006 at 10:41 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:01 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
BLOCKED BY BRAND

Lets talk Clipper Basketball. No need for another post comparing
a Laker player to a Clipper. If this happened in the Laker
forum, the Faker fans would be all other the intelligent Clipper fans.

And why you are at why not compare Smush Parker to Sam Cassell :stupid:

Note: Kaveman is part of the Clipper core for the rest of the
decade and he will produce. Ask Assistant Coach Kim Hughes.:stupid:

I wasnt trying to make people mad can't u just answer the question?? please?? I said please
Old 11-14-2006, 02:29 PM   #10
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

I really don't mind this question. We have to get over the fact that it is a Laker fan comparing a Clipper player to a Laker player. If any other fan came in here and asked this type of question and in the manner it was presented I don't think they would get the same type of response. I hate to say this but if Bynam continues to grow we may see a serious center position feud within The Staples Center. At this point Kaman has proven to be a better all around player but you never know. I will say this you Laker fans should raise hell if Brown plays before Bynam. He has not shown as much heart as Bynam in the all the years he has been in the League. Bynam may turn out to be the salvation to Kupchak's job.

Last edited by adiedanny : 11-14-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:42 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
I really don't mind this question. We have to get over the fact that it is a Laker fan comparing a Clipper player to a Laker player. If any other fan came in here and asked this type of question and in the manner it was presented I don't think they would get the same type of response. I hate to say this but if Bynam continues to grow we may see a serious center position feud within The Staples Center. At this point Kaman has proven to be a better all around player but you never know. I will say this you Laker fans should raise hell if Brown plays before Bynam. He has not shown as much heart as Bynam in the all the years he has been in the League. Bynam may turn out to be the salvation to Kupchak's job.
point taken.

I just wanted an opinion
Old 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM   #12
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Lightbulb Blocked by Brand

BLOCKED BY BRAND

so we dont revisit the TT vs Rad thread.
The trashing of loyal Clip fans in that thread had
no place in the Clip forum. Feel to trash us in
the Laker forum but not here on our home court.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:25 AM   #13
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
BLOCKED BY BRAND

so we dont revisit the TT vs Rad thread.
The trashing of loyal Clip fans in that thread had
no place in the Clip forum. Feel to trash us in
the Laker forum but not here on our home court.
You know, I really don't think he was bashing. Take a look at that TT vs Rad thread. Laker freak actually admitted that TT has been playing better than he thought he would be. I have to give this guy credit because honestly he initially came in our forum bashing but he has shown a great amount of respect toward us since then and he has stuck around unlike some other Laker fans that came in here bashing and remain to be silent. This is a legitimate question it's as if I asked a Laker fan if he thought Kobe regrets not signing with the Clippers? Let's show that if another team fan comes in here and asks a trade question or any question regarding our team that we can be civilized and answer that question. I feel you lawlerslaw100 always be defensive when it comes to trash talking. I have felt that for the last 16 years. If I had a dime everytime I heard somebody say" I never really met a Clippers fan" I would be a rich man.

Last edited by adiedanny : 11-15-2006 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:39 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
You know, I really don't think he was bashing. Take a look at that TT vs Rad thread. Laker freak actually admitted that TT has been playing better than he thought he would be. I have to give this guy credit because honestly he initially came in our forum bashing but he has shown a great amount of respect toward us since then and he has stuck around unlike some other Laker fans that came in here bashing and remain to be silent. This is a legitimate question it's as if I asked a Laker fan if he thought Kobe regrets not signing with the Clippers? Let's show that if another team fan comes in here and asks a trade question or any question regarding our team that we can be civilized and answer that question. I feel you lawlerslaw100 always be defensive when it comes to trash talking. I have felt that for the last 16 years. If I had a dime everytime I heard somebody say" I never really met a Clippers fan" I would be a rich man.

Thanks for backin me up bro. I tell it like it is. And when clipps play well, TT play well, I'll be the first LAL fan to admit it.

But i can Understand how lawlerslaw100 feels cuz we got a lot of those in our forum too. It's all good though.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:46 PM   #15
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I would rather have Bynum. He is young and I think develop into a great center. He has great potential.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: