Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2006, 11:49 PM   #61
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Shoulder Lean and What You Know About That are very addictive songs, I'm glad they got recognized...I'm a big TI fan, he might be the best in the game right now. (not saying much of course)
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:36 AM   #62
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Atlanta has better hip hop artists than Philly, that's for sure.

1. Luda
2. T.I
3. Outkast
4.Jeezy

Pretty sad that when you think of philly, you think of Will Smith.

If you think of Will Smith when you think of Philly then that says more about you then it says about Philly...

Beenie Siegal, Cassidy, the Roots... and this isnt Philly's hey day as far as rap is concerned... that happened way back when Hip-hop was at its finest.. late 80's - early 90s
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #63
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
Most Souther rappers are TRASH. The only good Southern Rappers are Scarface, Ludacris, Outkast, Goodie Mob and T.I. The rest are TRASH!
fixed Missy Elliot is a nursery rhyme artist that has ****ty lyrics but great dance beats....

Officially Hip Hop died in 1994 thats when Rap officially took over... Retired my turntables shortly after that.

The south makes Hip Pop (aka Rap) simple lyrics and simple beats... The south music is based upon bass and stupid hooks.... I would have no problem with south west midwest artist if there was a balance... The balance went off kilter after 1994 with too much gangsta lyrics, shinez, whipz, and R&B rap

Not to seem racist but once the 'burbs started driving the game with there dollars artist and companies focused what appealed to them...

Ironically the guy that taught me to dj is on G Unit and he dj's for yayo and banks... his little brother dj's for common... one is keeping rap alive the other is keeping hip hop alive...

I like heavy metal now...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:50 AM   #64
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Atl

I remember when Out Kast came out...Players Ball...loved that joint. Before that the ATL was all about Kriss Kross or some sh*t. But got to say they been running the charts and main stream rap for a while. The whole Lil john Crunk thing is still banging ....but I can't stand those acts lil Franchise Boys etc. But I think we are seeing the ATL runs its course soon. It's just the way thing go.

A new group and a new movement will come out soon. I have no idea who it will be. But in Hip Hop like every art form thing need to change and start a new....in other words this ATL sh*t is getting played out.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: