Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default OT:Chargers

I know I have posted this in off court lounge but no one was responding. First of all did anyone see that game yesterday versus the Bengals. What an amazing comeback. We were down by 21 in the first quatrter then in the second half we scored 42 points. And we won the game 49-41. And second they are my favorite team. Personally I think they are on of the best teams in the NFL but this week versus Denver will be a big test. Who else likes the Chargers? Do you think they will win against Denver next week on Sunday Night Football? And are they one of the best teams in the NFL right now?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:42 PM   #2
WAGNAtheoriginal
I brick open layups

WAGNAtheoriginal has decent reputation

Denver will smack them around good. They have excellent talent, but Shanahan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marty.
WAGNAtheoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:43 PM   #3
Nowitzki41MFFL

I love LaDanian Tomlinson, if he stays healthy for another 4 or 5 years, he will be known as the best running back to ever play in the NFL.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:51 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGNAtheoriginal
Denver will smack them around good. They have excellent talent, but Shanahan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marty.

I dont think they will. I think the Chargers will Win. Chargers have a great defense. And they have and offense that can score 40 to 50 points a game. Also they have one of the best players in the NFL Ladinian Tomlinson. And he is on a hot streak with 15 touchdowns in 5 games. And I dont think he will be stopping anytime soon. Denvers defens is good but chargers have so many weapons on offense. From Rivers, to Tomlinson and if they cant do it then give it to Gates, Parker or Mccardell. This is a very dangerous team. I personally think they are better then the Colts. One last thing who was the team that broke the COLTS perfect season last year. THE CHARGERS. Colts are very happy there not playing the chargers this year cause it would have happened again.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Chargers vs. Ravens in the AFC Game.

And this year, the undefeated Colts will fall to no other than the Dallas Cowboys.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Chargers vs. Ravens in the AFC Game.

And this year, the undefeated Colts will fall to no other than the Dallas Cowboys.

I agree but I think the Colts have a chance unless they fall apart in the playoffs like they do every year. But yea I agree I think Ravens and Chargers would make a great AFC game. But I think Chargers would win because they are getting better and that win vs the Bengals shows that Rivers is calm and Poised under pressure. And I think a great Superbowl would be Chargers Vs Saints. Just because Brees Vs the Chargers that would be a great match up and an exciting Superbowl. But I think chargers would win it because there defense is better then the Saints and our offense is unstoppable right now.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:04 PM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

Yea I agree Tony Romo will be very good and Dallas will stunn the colts.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:05 PM   #8
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Yea I agree Tony Romo will be very good and Dallas will stunn the colts.

Tony Romo is awesome!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
Tony Romo is awesome!!!!

He is turning into quiet a quarteback. But I still think Rivers is great and he will have a great in the future.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #10
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
He is turning into quiet a quarteback. But I still think Rivers is great and he will have a great in the future.

yea but Romo isnt making Top 3 money, he is very cheap , atleast for the rest of this year and next maybe

Last edited by Nowitzki41MFFL : 11-13-2006 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:30 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
yea but Romo is making Top 3 money, he is very cheap , atleast for the rest of this year and next maybe

Yea I get your point. Are you a Dallas Cowboy fan? Or do you like the chargers?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #12
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Yea I get your point. Are you a Dallas Cowboy fan? Or do you like the chargers?

Cowboy fan but Im a big fan of LT, he played at TCU, 20 minutes from where I live.

Last edited by Nowitzki41MFFL : 11-13-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:44 PM   #13
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Out of all the teams in the AFC, I'm worried about playing the Chargers the most. They can milk the clock with the lead, they can score points in bunches & have a very good defense.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 PM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Thats pretty cool. I love LT to he is a great player. I think he is the best Player in the NFL. Have you heard the streak he is on 15 touchdowns in 5 games. And I think he will carry that into the Denver game. Do you think they will win the denver game?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #15
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Thats pretty cool. I love LT to he is a great player. I think he is the best Player in the NFL. Have you heard the streak he is on 15 touchdowns in 5 games. And I think he will carry that into the Denver game. Do you think they will win the denver game?

Yea, I dont know how Denver has their record, they dont impress me too much, plsu with Jake Plummer, they will be a non factor come playoff time
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: