Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #61
illexclusiv
I airball my layups

illexclusiv has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Not really. You didnt predict Shaun would get hurt and Tomilson would be this dominant. Stop calling him LT.

Maybe you need to start calling him LT, since you didn't even spell Tomlinson right.
illexclusiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:14 AM   #62
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

So are you all gonna watch the Sunday Night Football game? When the Chargers Play the Broncos at 5:15. It is supposed to be the best game of all the games on sunday and it is supposed to be the most interesting game to watch because who ever wins gets the lead in the division and gets to say there one of the elite in the league.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #63
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Chargers Won. What An Amazing Comeback Once Again.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #64
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who they got next?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #65
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

They play Oakland.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:13 AM   #66
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Nowitzki41MFFL: 12-3

Cool: 11-4

This is as of right now this does not include the Monday Night Game. And that game you have Jacksonville Jaguars and I have New York Giants. So if the Giants win we are tied if they lose you win. When this is all said and done we will decide what we will do if there is a tie. Is that cool?
Old 11-20-2006, 12:51 PM   #67
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Nowitzki41MFFL: 12-3

Cool: 11-4

This is as of right now this does not include the Monday Night Game. And that game you have Jacksonville Jaguars and I have New York Giants. So if the Giants win we are tied if they lose you win. When this is all said and done we will decide what we will do if there is a tie. Is that cool?

yea its cool
Old 11-21-2006, 01:41 AM   #68
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
yea its cool

You win. The Giants lost and the Jaguars won. So the final records are:

Nowitzki41MFFL: 12-4

Cool: 11-5

Post the avatar you want me to put or send me a PM with the avatar.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:06 PM   #69
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

A little info on Merriman

He was popped in college for roids also. He explained that he had been taking them as supplements because of his injury and it helped him maintain that same level of play and he knew that it was a make or break year for him as far as his professional aspirations were concerned. ESPN did a big article on it and before the draft he mailed an apology letter to all 32 NFL teams explaining the circumstances and how it was a once in a lifetime mistake.

Had me convinced

Until now

Dude's a cheater. What happens when he's 30 and mileage has taken some of the explosiveness away. Back to the pill again? There's a reason this guy was taken behind Demarkus Ware and others. Before the scandal he was a projected top 5 pick. I can't believe he had the gall to appeal the league's decision when he's been a known offender in the past. Know I'm a little late, but decided to post this giving he's set to return.

Shawn Merriman= The New Bill Romanowski
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:46 PM   #70
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
A little info on Merriman

He was popped in college for roids also. He explained that he had been taking them as supplements because of his injury and it helped him maintain that same level of play and he knew that it was a make or break year for him as far as his professional aspirations were concerned. ESPN did a big article on it and before the draft he mailed an apology letter to all 32 NFL teams explaining the circumstances and how it was a once in a lifetime mistake.

Had me convinced

Until now

Dude's a cheater. What happens when he's 30 and mileage has taken some of the explosiveness away. Back to the pill again? There's a reason this guy was taken behind Demarkus Ware and others. Before the scandal he was a projected top 5 pick. I can't believe he had the gall to appeal the league's decision when he's been a known offender in the past. Know I'm a little late, but decided to post this giving he's set to return.

Shawn Merriman= The New Bill Romanowski

I think your talking about Luis Castillo. The Chargers Defensive end. Because I never heard merriman did that. But I know what you just said is what Castillo did. So I am pretty sure its Castillo.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:02 PM   #71
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I think your talking about Luis Castillo. The Chargers Defensive end. Because I never heard merriman did that. But I know what you just said is what Castillo did. So I am pretty sure its Castillo.

Yeah that was Castillo.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #72
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interesting matchup if it happens in the postseason.

Ravens vs Chargers. Ravens experience in the postseason > Chargers. The team is gonna have to play its best game vs them. Not sure what other matchup would concern me. I dont think Denver gets homefield advantage over SD. So that matchup would only be interesting IF its in Denver and IF Plummer doesnt choke.

Indy? Eh
NE? Eh again

To me SD is the best team but come playoff time i still have the same questions on this team. Wonder if they answer them. I'm not for nor against them so my questions arent saying they cant answer them...just that right now? I cant say for sure without hesistation without lying to myself that I can see SD in the SB.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:13 PM   #73
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I see Carolina and San Diego in the superbowl.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:10 PM   #74
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

I think San Diego is a whole new team. Because Rivers was the missing piece and LT is playing amazing. And I do have my doubts but we have only seen this team once in the playoffs. And marty was not comfortable. So it feels like a new thing. But I have doubt but very little doubt. But I hope the Chargers win the superbowl because I am a big Charger fan. And ever since the 1994 superbowl when they lost. That is when I became a fan. So I want a ring bad.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: