Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #16
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
i'm sure he won't post, ced. he has too much pride in being "smart".

My trap worked pretty well though. I set up the mouse trap and caught them with cheese.

I think it blows thatsemi decent posters like me, you and H&O (vomit in mouth) can be banend but these guys keep returning.

How come Chachi, Silence Doogood, James_Jones, etc etc etc dont get banned?

Yet Santa gets banned? Marykateandashlee was a good poster too.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #17
Star#9
Banned

Star#9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
who the **** are you?
KnicksFan4Life
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #18
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star#9
That first quote is a statement, NOT a prediction. Learn english grammer and sentence structure drugie.

It's a prediction buddy. I guessed that you tools would post in here so fast, by the time I posted it you would've all shown up. You appeared about a minute later. My bad :rollingeyes:

Why do you guys suck so much? Just tell me what makes you guys act like such morons on the net? It's time for you guys to grow up. There's a difference between fun (me, Kwajo, Hippo) to being a tard (you guys mentioned in my show tune).

I want you guys to explain yourselves in front of the mods and Jeff.

How do you guys know how to use the internet? Who gives you guys access to the net?
Old 11-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #19
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
KnicksFan4Life

and i'm way above you and H&O, ced.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:00 PM   #20
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

anyone with a computer turns into a song writer these days...

We seriously need to record these songs and make a CD. All proceeds would go to Jeff in exchange for advertisement on the front page.

Our goal would be to have more cd sales that ron artest.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #21
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
anyone with a computer turns into a song writer these days...

I'm in a band, and I write our music.

Here's a sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CED
*chorus from Red-Eyed Tidal Wave*
You and me change the world
Disaster my way Red-Eyed Tidal Wave
Flaky wuss is off the sauce
I'll get by Red-Eyed Tidal Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CED
*chorus from No Way*
It's days like these I wish you had my back,
The more days that pass the more I want to crack
It's days like these I wish I had you back
But I remember the times you hurt me so, no way, no way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CED
*A sample of Same Song*
Blandness has no advantage,
each day I grow sicker of you.
Vanity is underrated,
I'm not wasting good years on you.

Same, same, same, same (the same)
Always the the same
Same, same, same, same (the same)
I long for a change

Give me something different for once, for once in my life
Give me something different for once, I'm sick of the strife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CED
*Sample of O RLY?*
Is it the truth? Is there more to tell?
Come on go on, add the rest as well.
Don't hold back, I'm a man.
I wanna hear it, don't wanna sit I'll stand.

O RLY? You- you did?
Now you got a couple of kids.
O RLY? You're- you're SAD
Have a nice life with dead beat Dad.

Just a little bit of my work.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:37 AM   #22
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
how about the movie verson of Rent? they could sing it.

uh... they're different from the Original Broadway cast how? oh, yeah, two people... damn shame they couldn't make the movie... sorry, hips, just hadda add that about rent... f'n rockin' musical! yup, loved it first time i saw it...

what the hell... this _is_ the off-topic forum, right?
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:41 AM   #23
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

knickfan4life, did u actually get contacted by the authorities? Did OSA really want to press charges?
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:46 AM   #24
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
knickfan4life, did u actually get contacted by the authorities? Did OSA really want to press charges?

That was one of my favourite ISH moments.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: