Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2006, 08:09 PM   #16
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
About $700-$800 on that 360 package above. $400 for the system+$50 for a wireless controller+$30 for memory card+$60 for 2k7+$40 for 2k6+$60 for Madden+$60 for FiFA.

Id say 175 for the used system plus another 100-125 for the games and accessories, around 275-300, maybe reaching 325
Old 11-13-2006, 08:09 PM   #17
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nothings new lol. I have:

- One 6 month old $299 version XBOX360
- Two controllers that have wires
- Madden 2007, new condition
- NBA 2K7, new condition
- NBA 2K6, been played a lot, good condition
- FIFA 06, one of my slobby friends who is the type who scratches games, has it, probably will never get it back, so forget about it.
- Memory Card
- All the cords
- All the bags and boxes it came in
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:11 PM   #18
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

- NBA 2K7, new condition
- FIFA 06, one of my slobby friends who is the type who scratches games, has it, probably will never get it back, so forget about it.
- Memory Card
- All the cords

Have you tried Gears of War? no game on the PS3 will come close to being that good until fall of next year, if then.

I wouldnt buy a PS3 to keep at launch, especially if you have a 360.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:11 PM   #19
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

- NBA 2K7, new condition
- Memory Card
- All the cords

Sorry, I thought you were looking to buy that setup. No wonder I thought it was weird you included two 2k's.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #20
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
Have you tried Gears of War? no game on the PS3 will come close to being that good until fall of next year, if then.

I wouldnt buy a PS3 to keep at launch, especially if you have a 360.

I agree with Nowitski. Gears of War is fantastic! Almost all great titles will appear on both the 360 and ps3 and even those that don't come out simultaneously could come out in time. Of course you'll have some system exclusives.....but hey you can't have it all right.....unless you're rich.

Besides, why are you trying to sell your 360? To buy a ps3? It won't happen. No chance you'll get one until next year.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 11-13-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #21
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a buddy who works at Best Buy, and they've prohibbited their employees from purchasing them on the clock, they have to wait in line like everyone else. They're getting 24 of them.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #22
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I agree with Nowitski. Gears of War is fantastic! Almost all great titles will appear on both the 360 and ps3 and even those that don't come out simultaneously could come out in time. Of course you'll have some system exclusives.....but hey you can't have it all right.....unless you're rich.

Besides, why are you trying to sell your 360? To buy a ps3? It won't happen. No chance you'll get one until next year.

if he camps for 24hours like I am at wal-mart he will
Old 11-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*laughs at people thinkin its gonna be so easy/simple to get a ps3*

Mofos dont listen. Think its so damn easy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #24
jamesalan9
I hit open layups

jamesalan9 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
400,000 to North America

100,000 to Canada

100,000 to Mexico,Puerto Rico

200,000 to USA

this is not confirmed, but people have said Gamestop managers were informed today at there conference calls that it will only be 200k

Gamestops were supposed to get 8 per store, now they are only getting 6 per store

why dos 100,000 got to mexico and peurto rico? Those people in mexico dont have any money just to eat in thier communist dump, nevermind buying a ps3! They should sell 50,000 to Canada, and then the rest goes to the U.S. and tell Mexico to screw off!
jamesalan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #25
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldnt try to sell my XBOX360, because I like it, but im addicted to the SOCOM series. Ill try Gears of War I guess.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #26
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
I wouldnt try to sell my XBOX360, because I like it, but im addicted to the SOCOM series. Ill try Gears of War I guess.

really? I was before Socom 3 came out, that was a pile of steaming ****

I was a Socom and Socom 2 addict but Socom 3 was one of the biggest disappointments ever, they tried to fix a formula that wasnt broken and it failed big time.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #27
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesalan9
why dos 100,000 got to mexico and peurto rico? Those people in mexico dont have any money just to eat in thier communist dump, nevermind buying a ps3! They should sell 50,000 to Canada, and then the rest goes to the U.S. and tell Mexico to screw off!

They're for the rich kids in Mexico that live in the hills overseeing the city.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I agree. But I dont think it was bad enough to just throw out the best series. 1 and 2 were classics, especially online. Didnt EA buy it or something? Maybe that had something to do with it?
Old 11-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #29
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
*laughs at people thinkin its gonna be so easy/simple to get a ps3*

Mofos dont listen. Think its so damn easy.

I said 24 hours camping, I dont think thats easy and I never implied that it was.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:27 PM   #30
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
I agree. But I dont think it was bad enough to just throw out the best series. 1 and 2 were classics, especially online. Didnt EA buy it or something? Maybe that had something to do with it?

no they didnt, but have you tried combined assault? the new one that just came out? I know I didnt, that isnt even worth a rent from Gamefly
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: