Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2006, 12:21 AM   #46
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

This is true information from a very credible source:

Quote:
The PS3 is scheduled to launch in North America this Friday, November 17. Sony has previously said it expects to have 400,000 systems available for consumers but has not said how many of those will be the 60GB version of the hardware.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:25 AM   #47
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

I don't get you PS people. It is clear that Xbox and the 360 are superior machines. The PS3 doesn't even offer a vibrating controller. That kicks ass on Madden
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:09 AM   #48
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far

wait u need 50 feedback to sell a ps3 on ebay? what about after launch?
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:22 AM   #49
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

oh man, why theres people camping out to drop 800 bucks on a probably bugged console with a bad gaming launch is beyond me.

just wait till next year when it drops, the games are better etc.

ill be playing CoD3, Gears of War on the 360 while the losers play...what on ps3?:confused:
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:30 AM   #50
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
oh man, why theres people camping out to drop 800 bucks on a probably bugged console with a bad gaming launch is beyond me.

ill be playing CoD3, Gears of War on the 360 while the losers play...what on ps3?:confused:

true im skipping the whole PS3 thing and getting Wii. Im sick of all the first person shooters and dark and gloomy games for a bit. Although I will prob pick up GOW soon. I miss the platform games like Zelda, MArio, Sonic and Smash Brothers. So i think I will pick up Wii and try to enjoy games again.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:35 AM   #51
BIG FURB
Serious playground baller

BIG FURB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ill be playing CoD3, Gears of War on the 360 while the losers play...what on ps3?
They'll probably be playing CoD3 and Resistance (which is apparently a great title)
BIG FURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:39 AM   #52
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Whoever made up these figures could have done a better job:

Quote:
400,000 to North America

100,000 to Canada

100,000 to Mexico,Puerto Rico

200,000 to USA

Canada's population: about 32 million, America's population: more than 300 million

On top of this Americans have higher purchasing power and are more into electronics. And you're telling me that they expect to only sell double in the USA of what they sell in Canada? No.

And don't get me started on Mexico and Puerto Rico
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:56 AM   #53
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

The local retailer near me was originally getting a total of about 12-14 PS3. Just found out today they're only getting 2 of each. But they're gonna have 54 Wiis on launch night.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:58 AM   #54
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
true im skipping the whole PS3 thing and getting Wii. Im sick of all the first person shooters and dark and gloomy games for a bit. Although I will prob pick up GOW soon. I miss the platform games like Zelda, MArio, Sonic and Smash Brothers. So i think I will pick up Wii and try to enjoy games again.
That were GREAT games
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:42 AM   #55
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
haha, from what i've read, the Wii is slipping under the radar and goin to have funner games then both the 360 and ps3.

plus its funner to say
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #56
wonderboy905
Can barely lace up my sneakers

wonderboy905 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
On top of this Americans have higher purchasing power and are more into electronics. And you're telling me that they expect to only sell double in the USA of what they sell in Canada? No.

The average Canadian is far more tech savvy then the average American. Canada's have the highest per capita % of people in the world with high speed internet connection. To also say that Americans have more purchasing power is sheer ignorance. Don't discount Canada because of sheer ignorance, you won't find too many run-down ghetto's their large cities are embraced, not decaying due to a flight to the suburbs. I'd be willing to bet any money there's more people per capita in Canada in a position to buy the PS3 then the USA, that's a given.
wonderboy905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:28 AM   #57
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboy905
The average Canadian is far more tech savvy then the average American. Canada's have the highest per capita % of people in the world with high speed internet connection. To also say that Americans have more purchasing power is sheer ignorance. Don't discount Canada because of sheer ignorance, you won't find too many run-down ghetto's their large cities are embraced, not decaying due to a flight to the suburbs. I'd be willing to bet any money there's more people per capita in Canada in a position to buy the PS3 then the USA, that's a given.

You're a falkin idiot, never talk for Canadians ever again
your stats are wrong and
what is per capita % btw?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #58
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
This is true information from a very credible source:

that was before monday
Old 11-14-2006, 12:26 PM   #59
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
Whoever made up these figures could have done a better job:

Canada's population: about 32 million, America's population: more than 300 million

And don't get me started on Mexico and Puerto Rico

these are coming from Sony jackass, trust me, im a videogame nerd, I know what I am talking about.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:28 PM   #60
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease

im not lining up to play it, I have been playing the 360 since its launch and its great, im lining of for a PS3 so I can make a huge profit on ebay.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: