Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2006, 11:28 AM   #61
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinss86
wait u need 50 feedback to sell a ps3 on ebay? what about after launch?

50+ feedback with 98% positive to presale a PS3 before 12:01am on the 17th, after that they dont care.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #62
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
im not lining up to play it, I have been playing the 360 since its launch and its great, im lining of for a PS3 so I can make a huge profit on ebay.
i expect i would to.

plus, if you wait all that long and get a bugged console, you gotta wait god knows how long to play it.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:02 PM   #63
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
these are coming from Sony jackass, trust me, im a videogame nerd, I know what I am talking about.
YOU DON'T KNOW SH!T

Do you really think that Sony are sending PS3s in a 2:1 ratio to the USA and Canada when the population ratio is almost 10:1? Are you that dense?

Put another way, for every Canadian there are almost ten Americans. And you are stupid enough to believe that one of the smartest companies of all time would make such a massive mistake?

Quote:
Mental midget

... describes you perfectly.

Last edited by sydneyking : 11-14-2006 at 05:07 PM.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:04 PM   #64
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

So when is the next wave of releases for the ps3? I'm sure they'll still be scarce early next year. Simply put, when are stores gonna have enough?
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:08 PM   #65
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Do you really think that Sony are sending PS3s in a 2:1 ratio to the USA and Canada when the population ratio is almost 10:1? Are you that dense?

I am sure he has a source or something if he says they are from sony.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:12 PM   #66
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
I am sure he has a source or something if he says they are from sony.
They're not correct.

For every one Mexican with a PS3 there are only going to be two Americans with a PS3? His "facts" are wrong.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #67
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
50+ feedback with 98% positive to presale a PS3 before 12:01am on the 17th, after that they dont care.

ah..thanks a lot. i was getting worreid i wouldnt be able to sell.
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:12 PM   #68
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wouldnt be too worried if you dont get your pre-order on time. europe has been pushed back till march, so you can always ebay it to some rich euros, maybe for even more cuz they are gonna be super desparate for them.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM   #69
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

Quote:
I dont have a link, but these are the rumours flying all over gamefaqs.com and playstation.com. Gamestop doesnt have enough PS3's to cover their reserves. Man the ebay price just got jacked up, so good news for PS3 ebayers like myself

On Attack of the Show yesterday Adam Sessler said there supposed to be sending around 800,000 where ever you heard this it is surely bs Sony would have to be a bunch of retards to do something that stupid.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #70
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

its not worth it. there are already ten people camping out at the best buy wheer i was gonna go.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:30 AM   #71
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
its not worth it. there are already ten people camping out at the best buy wheer i was gonna go.

PS3 isnt worth the hassel. Just go walk in buy a 360 and a Wii for the price of the PS3.

This way you get the HD gaming plus Halo and Gears of War. But you also get the fun platform games the Wii provides. Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Smash Brothers, the Wii mote. This way you get the best of both worlds.

PS3 is just too expensive, remember it doesnt come with HD cords(50 bucks).

I guess Im not a Playstation fan, they dont have any exclusive games that ever want.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:56 AM   #72
pgm
I hit open layups

pgm has an OK reputation so far

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but this is a trick that Nintendo invented for the video game industry. Undership the number of products in order to increase demand. It's pretty much standard procedure today.
pgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:03 AM   #73
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

just curious, do i need a crazy HDTV to play either the 360 or PS3?

right now i have a 27 inch Panasonic flat screen TV... has it's own built in DVD player... nothing special. i currently play xbox on it and it's fine... but will i need a new TV to play these new systems?
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #74
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ps3 plays up to 1080p, the highest standard. if your tv doesnt handle that, itll still be ok, you just wont receive full benefits.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:20 PM   #75
WTFJEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
YOU DON'T KNOW SH!T

Put another way, for every Canadian there are almost ten Americans. And you are stupid enough to believe that one of the smartest companies of all time would make such a massive mistake?

... describes you perfectly.

explain my super walmart only getting 3 PS3's jackass, they cut the shipment back 50% for USA
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: