Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Madden 11 team ratings released

I've got a PS3,, how do I download this? Or do I just wait until 2011 comes out?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I've got a PS3,, how do I download this? Or do I just wait until 2011 comes out?
if you are online there should be an option somewhere in the main menu to download it...

I saw because it was thrown in my face basically on xbox live...I decided to give it a try and have been hooked ever since...

Madden 11 comes out a couple months I think, but it wouldn't hurt to get a good feel of how it works on Madden 10 first I think...

ALSO, for those that have created a decent team in MUT 10, you will supposedly be rewarded with equal value coins for MUT 11, so whatever you create in MUT 10 will still be worth something to you...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3826.page

^^^ those are the MUT forums...which are busy as hell...but a couple of the stickies at the top should answer questions for you
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the team you will start out with would look something like this:

a bunch of scrubs...

but then you keep playing and earning coins...and buying cards on the auction block....(you can flip cards for profit too alot)...and you create your dream team...

^^^ different kinds of packs, the more expensive types give you the better cards, there is a "platinum pack" too that is 9000 coins

^^^ an you hope to land good cards like that...which you can either sell for a ton or play with
Old 06-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

^^^ you also have to collect stadium cards, uniforms, and playbooks...

some of those are super rare also...and very hard to find...

they have every uniform of a team, form damn near every year down to the 1960s...
Old 06-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #20
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This actually looks like something I'm extremely interested in but I just got my PS3 recently and the only games I've bought are 2K10, The Show, and MW2. I'm leaving in 3 weeks and will be gone for 2 months so I have no real need to buy another game right now so I'll just wait for 2011. Thanks for the links, though, it's helped a lot.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
This actually looks like something I'm extremely interested in but I just got my PS3 recently and the only games I've bought are 2K10, The Show, and MW2. I'm leaving in 3 weeks and will be gone for 2 months so I have no real need to buy another game right now so I'll just wait for 2011. Thanks for the links, though, it's helped a lot.
oh yeah if you don't have Madden 10 already then yeah don't waste your money...wait for 11

unless Madden 10 is like $5 now in bargin bins or something...idk

I am just hoping that 11 ships with it, they may wait a couple months and make you pay for it or something...
Old 06-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #22
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

How did the packers stay the same
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
How did the packers stay the same
those are the team rankings that Madden 10 had at the end of the year...

here are what the teams started out with in Madden 10:

New England Patriots 93
Pittsburgh Steelers 92
New York Giants 89
Philadelphia Eagles 88
San Diego Chargers 88
Tennessee Titans 87
Indianapolis Colts 87
Arizona Cardinals 86
Dallas Cowboys 85
Carolina Panthers 83
Baltimore Ravens 82
Atlanta Falcons 81
Minnesota Vikings 80
Washington Redskins 79
Chicago Bears 79
Buffalo Bills 78
New York Jets 78
Green Bay Packers 78
Seattle Seahawks 77
Miami Dolphins 77
Houston Texans 75
New Orleans Saints 74
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 74
San Francisco 49ers 73
Jacksonville Jaguars 71
Oakland Raiders 71
Denver Broncos 70
Kansas City Chiefs 69
Cleveland Browns 68
Cincinnati Bengals 67
St. Louis Rams 66
Detroit Lions 65

EVERYONE thought the Saints defense would be complete crap again...that is the first thing I noticed right away is that the New Orleans went down...lol...impossible

so the change is just based on off season moves...like McNabb going to the Skins being a big one...and the draft
Old 06-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #24
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

just found some dude that posted his 99 super team:

that is the one thing I hate is that you can use duplicate cards...although most people don't do that...very cheesy...I hope they get rid of that in MUT 11

"probowl" versions of players are more rare and ranked higher...so the probowl CJ is ranked 99...and that is an "all decade" Dawkins...and "all decade" Ray Lewis that he has at both OLB...lol

this dude probably spend hundreds of dollars creating that team...

I have never spent a penny, and my team can hang with the best of them...just created mine by kicking people's ass...
Old 06-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is this like an online card game or do you build a team that way and actually play games with that team?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Is this like an online card game or do you build a team that way and actually play games with that team?
you play with the team you create...

each card represents a player on your Madden Team...and you play against other teams, and the better you do, the more coins you win so that you can buy new cards...

all the Madden stats are on the back of the cards...

it is really pretty genius for hardcore NFL fans, you can create a dream team of your very own and go up against other dream teams...

the only way it would be better is if they had all the players from the past *cough Deion*...then it would be truely fantastic...but there are legal issues there, so they can only use players currently playing in the NFL...

alot of the current players have multiple cards though...you can play as 1996 Brett Favre...Warner has like 4 cards I think...all the older stars have cards that represent different eras in their career...Owens has like 4 cards...ect

Last edited by -playmaker- : 06-08-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
you play with the team you create...

each card represents a player on your Madden Team...and you play against other teams, and the better you do, the more coins you win so that you can buy new cards...

all the Madden stats are on the back of the cards...

it is really pretty genius for hardcore NFL fans, you can create a dream team of your very own and go up against other dream teams...

the only way it would be better is if they had all the players from the past *cough Deion*...then it would be truely fantastic...but there are legal issues there, so they can only use players currently playing in the NFL...

That sounds pretty awesome. I'll have to look into it next time I'm on xbox.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #28
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
they also released some of the rookies in Madden Ultimate Team...they release like 2 or 3 new ones every week...

the only ratings I know off the top of my head:

Dez Bryant: 85

Ndamukong Suh: 90

Gerald McCoy: 85

Eric Berry: 85

C.J. Spiller: 85

Ryan Mathews: 85

Tim Tebow: 81

Earl Thomas: 81

^^^ those could be completely different than the actual ratings in Madden 11 though...and they have yet to release alot of the rookies, like Bradford

Tim Tebow:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1273261023

Joe Haden:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275681750

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275682142

Trent Williams:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275674906

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275674906

Earl Thomas:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275668927

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1275668927

Suh:

Are you still playing that game? I only played The Franchise Mode. I did play Ultimate Team online for once but I was late and thought it gonna be whack til you mentioned it so I am waiting for Madden 11.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #29
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Are you still playing that game? I only played The Franchise Mode. I did play Ultimate Team online for once but I was late and thought it gonna be whack til you mentioned it so I am waiting for Madden 11.
yeah I still play it...

waiting for the Bradford card to come out...lol
Old 06-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #30
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
yeah I still play it...

waiting for the Bradford card to come out...lol

Oh I see. How many did you win against the gamers and lose against the gamers? What is your team rating so far?

By the way....I am just curious...who's the better good at Madden you or Dooms?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: