Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Myspace Layouts

Im looking to re-do my page. I want one of those really nice layouts that look nothing like the generic one. Its where everything takes a different shape and stuff. I think it might use flash.

If anyone knows what im talking about, let me know. Or if you have links to another site with nice layouts let me know.

BTW: If I know you and your not on my page, let me know
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

www.myspace.com/ryben
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:17 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
just added you.

What happened to your leg?
Old 11-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #4
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
just added you.

What happened to your leg?

Snapped my ACL at basketball practice, and has a reconstruction 9 weeks ago.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Snapped my ACL at basketball practice, and has a reconstruction 9 weeks ago.
sounds like fun.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure if we're friends on there yet

Anyway there's my layout...i made it a little while ago

Last edited by B-Low : 06-22-2008 at 01:31 AM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

go to www.freeweblayouts.com

thats where i got mine, they have all kinds that are really good

www.myspace.com/1000apologies
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:58 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
that doesn't work. it takes you to some BS search engine.

I don't think anyone gets what im talking about in terms of a layout that resembles a flash looking thing...

Ill post an example if i come across one.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:07 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

my bad. try www.freeweblayouts.net
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: