Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #61
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Trash Talking Lines

$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #62
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some of that shit sounds real lame unless you were ****ing around and playing with good friends.

Like a few others, when I'm playing a game I don't say anything unless someone starts talking to me.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:07 AM   #63
magic14
I brick open layups

magic14 has an OK reputation so far

I seriously doubt most of you play serious basketball. On the court you're not going to be able to play 100% while talking, most of the times you only have time to say a couple words.
magic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:26 AM   #64
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i don't talk at all unless somebody starts talking to me. today this asian guy was guarding me and playing pretty tough d and i took a contested jumper and missed and he was like "hell nahh!" so naturally i got mad and came right back at him next possession and hit a baseline fadeaway in his eyeball and he was like "**** that" and i just kept antagonizing him saying that's all day and i can get that whenever i want. i worked that fool today.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #65
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic14
I seriously doubt most of you play serious basketball. On the court you're not going to be able to play 100% while talking, most of the times you only have time to say a couple words.
Dead moments, Out of bounds.. Free throws, etc? I only talk trash when I know I'm better then my direct opponent, usually works cause they'll try to take me 1 on 1, if I'm right and I'm actually the better player I'll take advantage of their egos..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #66
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

most recently me and friends got into a heated game with a group of strangers who were frds

i was locking my man down, he was clearly irritated and tried to call some bs fouls, anyways i was just talking in his face all game on defense get into his head

"cant past me in your dreams son" even though he was probably older
"sorry this road is closed"
"shoot it, i dare you i double dare you" = air ball
"was that good for u as it was for me?"
"do you like that ? i know i did"

and of course i hit the game winner, and said

"good game guys, both teams played hard"

the icing was that i was wearing skinny jeans and armani loafers in this game, peer pressured game

true stuckey story

edit: lol good times cant believe i said that sh1t

Last edited by Stuckey : 11-01-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #67
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In all honesty, I realized at a very young age that I am an absolutely horrible trash talker so I've never even tried to break into that realm. Anything I say comes across as weak, forced, and insincere. I think I came to this realization after I beat a kid in a game of one-on-one in 6th grade and walked away, saying, "Just look the shirt, man" (I was wearing an AND1 shirt that said "I'm sorry, I thought you could play on the back). Even back then, I cringed with embarrassment almost immediately after I said it.

Really, the only time I'll ever consider talking trash is when I'm being ironic while I'm playing with a group of friends or my younger brothers. For instance, one year when I was coaching 8th grade basketball, we played against a player who wore full Under Armour and was just downright obnoxious. Midway through the game, during a confrontation, he challenged, in all seriousness, "You wanna play?! Let's play!" So sometimes, I'll drop that line just to be ridiculous.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #68
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

I don't use one liners but I talk a lot of ish as I'm making my moves like "don't give me that much space!" or "you gotta guard me closer than that."

Also when I'm defending a player who's about to iso I like to give them a lot of room out of their jumpshot range then challenge them to take it.

A lot of idiots start jacking up shots trying to prove me wrong lol
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #69
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

lol....

I usually only spew out a few quick words...

if i block someone or blow by someone, i'll be like "nuh uh"

if i shoot and someone calls "short" or "board" and i make it i'll just cup my ear and say "what?"

I can't imagine spewing out any of those ridiculous lines listed above.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #70
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
not to brag, but i was wearing skinny jeans and armani loafers in this game, peer pressured game

true stuckey story

No man should brag about wearing skinny jeans EVER. Man card revoked.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #71
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
No man should brag about wearing skinny jeans EVER. Man card revoked.
This isn't the 90s anymore bro, get with the times..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #72
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isnt the 80's anymore. There is no justification to it.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #73
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

When I am defending I sometimes just say No!. no! No! then if I get a block or a stop I just say 'i said no'.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:57 AM   #74
HeyMarkus
Great young streetballer

HeyMarkus is considered somewhat coolHeyMarkus is considered somewhat cool

idk if its trash talking, but i like to pretend im a commentator. i hit a lot of bank shots, its kinda my thing.. so when i shoot and know (think) its going in, before it hits the backboard i yell 'HE BANKED IT!'

lol people like that one a lot actually, always gets laughs. more effective if the defense was tight
HeyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #75
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

I say "peace" to my friend when I get past him. As is see you later, I'm gone. It's become a joke haha.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: