Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I think Miles Austin might be f*cking Kim Kardashian...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/enquirer-k...s-austin-28543

Quote:
I avoid at all cost all things Kardashian, but the NATIONAL ENQUIRER has an offline story about Kim Kardashian today that I thought I’d pass along - for the benefit of Cowboys haters fans.

In a story yet to hit the web, the Enquirer reports that the possessor of reality television’s finest wide receiver is now hooking up with Dallas Cowboys pass catcher Miles Austin.

Kardashian invited Austin to attend an NBA Finals game on June 6, only they didn’t sit together. (Fun!) Though they later did dinner at Casa Vega in Los Angeles.

Excerpt:

“Kim’s carving out more time in her schedule to be with Miles, and she’s telling those close to her that he’s ‘the one.’”

Now for the scary part: (No, no Khloe photos.)
“Her mom, Kris, is hoping Miles is the right guy as well. Kim turns 30 in October, and her mother is pushing for her to get married and start a family before too long.”

For all we know this is yet another planted plot for the Keeping Up With The Harpies reality charade.

But as Austin is a non-sequitur name and there are specific dates and locations in the report, I have a tendency to subscribe to the veracity of the story.

it is from the National Enquirer, but they seem to have found some details that make it somewhat believable...

the media is gonna have a damn feild day with this if it is true....the very second Miles drops a pass Kim will be all over ESPN...as of course, it will be her fault
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I think Miles Austin might be f*cking Kim Kardashian...

Who cares?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll sleep better tonight now that I know this.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:13 AM   #4
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Who cares?
alot of people

if it ends up being true, I would say more people will care about this than the oil spill in the Gulf...not even joking either
Old 06-17-2010, 05:03 AM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
alot of people

if it ends up being true, I would say more people will care about this than the oil spill in the Gulf...not even joking either
alot of fuckin retarded people.

Dont post this stupid shit in the nfl forum since it has nothing to do with football.If you want people who might give a shit post it in the otc.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:11 AM   #6
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

So he wants Reggie Bush's sloppy seconds does he?? lol.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
alot of fuckin retarded people.

Dont post this stupid shit in the nfl forum since it has nothing to do with football.If you want people who might give a shit post it in the otc.
I'll post whatever the f*ck I want in here you little cry baby b*tch...

jesus mary mother of f*ck...lol

this shit makes headlines on other NFL sites but somehow in the little ol ISH NFL forum, that gets like 10 posts a day, people whine and cry like babies...

^^^ Brujesino

f*ck off and die...don't tell me what is or isn't deserving in here...(Miles plays in the NFL btw)
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 AM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
So he wants Reggie Bush's sloppy seconds does he?? lol.
I'll take thirds!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'll take thirds!!!

I'd hate to think of how many guys have banged Kim K over the years, she evidently has a thing for black guys. Just look at the Ray J sex tape, Reggie Bush and now maybe Miles.

I'd bang her any day but that va-jay-jay has had some wear and tear lol no doubt.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
I'd hate to think of how many guys have banged Kim K over the years, she evidently has a thing for black guys. Just look at the Ray J sex tape, Reggie Bush and now maybe Miles.

I'd bang her any day but that va-jay-jay has had some wear and tear lol no doubt.
my days of hunting for virgins is over, they don't exist

also, I don't even think I would want a virgin anymore now any way...lol

some people hate Kim for various reasons, I think she is undoubtedly SMOKIN HOT though...
Old 06-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think you'd like to fuck Miles Austin.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
I think you'd like to fuck Miles Austin.
no but he is quickly becoming my idol...

he just needs to lose that horrid Jersey accent and he is straight...
Old 06-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
no but he is quickly becoming my idol...

he just needs to lose that horrid Jersey accent and he is straight...
Can't even tell he has an accent. Guess I'm just used to it?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29qbB...eature=related

it isn't THAT extreme I guess, but it is certainly there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuj9HXLwi8&feature=fvw

^^^ Madden Bowl

Chris Johnson sounds just straight THUG...lol
Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
TrueDiesel3

Miles Austin is not important enough to have any media station talk about him, so no.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: