Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-14-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Vote your favorite Bobcat into the All Star game!

Quote:
Click here to cast your vote to help get Okafor, Wallace, Felton and Brezec to Las Vegas!

Bobcats fans will have the chance for four of their favorite players to participate in the 2007 NBA All-Star Game. Bobcats forwards Emeka Okafor and Gerald Wallace, guard Raymond Felton and center Primoz Brezec were selected to appear on this year’s All-Star ballot.

Balloting for the 56th NBA All-Star Game presented by T-Mobile begins today. The game, which will air live on TNT, ESPN Radio and in more than 215 countries and territories worldwide, will be held at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas on Sunday, February 18, 2007.

Okafor has returned to the Bobcats lineup this season after missing 56 games with an ankle injury last year and leads the NBA in blocks with 3.50, ranks fourth with 12.2 rebounds and places 32nd in points with 18.2. Felton closed out last year earning Rookie of the Month honors for February, March and April, while Wallace finished the 2005-06 as the first player to average over 2.0 blocks and 2.0 steals in 14 years. Although Brezec has been sidelined with exhaustion over the season’s first two weeks, his solid play since joining the Bobcats two seasons ago, including 12.4 points on .517 shooting (14th in the NBA) last season, has him on the ballot.

Fans have the opportunity to vote at all NBA arenas, in 20 different languages on NBA.com, on AOL.com/nba, at 1,250 T-Mobile-owned retail locations, the Thomas & Mack Center, the Las Vegas Convention Center, Fremont Street and through mobile phones at t-zones using T-Mobile service or wap.nba.com for any wireless carrier. For the first time, 13 NBA team arenas will also carry a Spanish-language version of the ballot. T-Mobile is the presenting partner of 2007 NBA All-Star Balloting program. This year’s other All-Star Balloting partners include 2K Sports, AOL.com, XBOX, GameStop & EB Games.

NBA All-Star 2007 is a week-long celebration that enables fans to experience the thrill of the world’s greatest athletes playing the game they love and features a full slate of community-enhancing activities and fan festivals such as Jam Session.

A total of 120 players – 60 each from the Eastern and Western Conferences – are listed on the NBA All-Star ballot, with 24 guards, 24 forwards and 12 centers from each conference comprising the ballot. Voters select two guards, two forwards and one center from each conference. The 120 players on the ballot were selected by a panel of media experts who regularly cover the NBA. This year’s panel included Steve Aschburner (Minneapolis Star Tribune/ President, Professional Basketball Writers’ Association), Ric Bucher (ESPN the Magazine), Ernie Johnson (Turner Sports) and Sam Smith (Chicago Tribune).

The 2007 NBA All-Star Balloting program continues through January 15, 2007 for paper balloting and January 21, 2007 for online balloting. Updated results for the Eastern and Western Conferences will be issued regularly leading up to the announcement of the All-Star starters on Thursday January 25 prior to a TNT doubleheader. Following the completion of fan voting and the starting line-up announcement, the head coaches in each conference will vote to determine the remaining All-Stars in their respective conference, which will be announced Thursday, February 1 prior to a TNT doubleheader.

Cast your vote now!
Here's the link: http://www.nba.com/webAction?actionI...&surveyId=1251
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

If you don't want to sign up for anything, just click "No and proceed to ballot"
Old 11-15-2006, 08:45 AM   #3
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Got my votes in. If Emeka keeps playinig like he is playing, he's gotta be a lock for the all-star game.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Exclamation

I think that a person can vote once every 24-hours.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:59 PM   #5
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Yes and if there is a Bobcat not on the initial ballot, you can write him in if he is in the write-in section.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I did Brevin as my write-in selection.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

So did I
Old 11-16-2006, 05:30 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The way Emeka Okafor shut down the paint against the spurs u need to vote him in.

I loved that block he had on tim. Clearly a veteran defensive prescense.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:52 PM   #9
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

If Meka was a C on the roster he'd have a chance to start the way he's starting the season right now. Being that he's a F in a conference with Bron, JO and Bosh its doubtful he'll start but hopefully he'll make it.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:42 AM   #10
Rabs_One
I brick open layups

Rabs_One has an OK reputation so far

i dont see any of the Bobcats making it. They play great but just dont see many people voting them in
Rabs_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #11
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs_One
i dont see any of the Bobcats making it. They play great but just dont see many people voting them in

Yep, which is bullcrap.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: