Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #46
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official Mock Draft Game

Having Henry makes me mad and greatly happy.

Happy, because I wanted him all along. Although I would have been happy with a few other players, but Henry was definitly at the top of my draft board for the Grizz.

Mad, because if my rough version of the draft, I had him going 12th to the Grizz, but the version I handed into InspiredL, I had him going 11th, because I thought George might fall a bit.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #47
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Not going so well for me anymore. Didn't get any of the 9-14th picks right.

On the upside I'd be beating both draftexpress.com and nbadraft.net if they were in the game
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #48
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Finally got another one right at #15

So 32/45 points in the 1st half. Doubt I do anywhere near that well in the 2nd half, would be happy to just end up above 45 points.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #49
BigTicket
Cavs for life

So far I've got 36 points. 24 from the 1-10 picks, and 12 from the 11-20 picks.

How are the rest of you doing ?
Old 06-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #50
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Danny Granger clone... problem is they still have Danny Granger lol.

I don't know if he has the same all-around game Granger has. I said this in the Draft Thread in the NBA forum, but I see some Tracy McGrady in his game. Not saying he's going to be anywhere nearly as good as prime T-Mac, but George is a long 6'8", SF/SG combo, with a good jumper, and a good athlete. I think his ceiling is probably a 22/5/5 guy. At the very least he will probably be a 16-18/4/4 guy.

Granted, I saw him play zero times in college and am basing this all on highlight clips and scouting reports.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #51
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alls I know is the #1 guy I read for Pacer scouting reports and prospect fits wanted George very badly. That's more than good enough for me.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #52
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So the scoring's going a lot smoother than I thought it would. I'll do a double check on the scoring, add em up, standing should be up by 10:45 or so.

If anyone wants it I'll email em the .xml to do your own double checking on my scoring. Wouldn't take it personal at all or anything, just PM me.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #53
BigTicket
Cavs for life

And that's it.

Total score of 46 for me. Pretty happy with that, especially when considering that draftexpress.com got a 39, so I beat the pros
Old 06-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #54
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Not over yet, still have the first few picks of the second round for people to collect points.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #55
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

OK we're done with scoring possibilities. Give me 10 minutes or so to doublecheck and add up scores and we'll know who wins.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #56
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

THE CALCULATIONS ARE IN. Very, very close race this year.

Here are the results...

BigTicket - 46 points
Kebab Stall - 44 points
IlliniFan - 43 points
InspiredLebowski - 42 points
UConnCeltics - 42 points
KG215 - 40 points
Rowe - 39 points
Grinder - 34 points
Posterize246 - 30 points
JerseyBlaze - 29 points
Buffalobraves - 28 points

And there she is. Well done BigTicket. Again, if anyone wants the .xml of all the mocks and the scoring, to doublecheck, just to see how you compared, whatever, PM me your email.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 06-25-2010 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #57
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Always near the top, never win these things..
IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:53 AM   #58
BigTicket
Cavs for life

Sweet

I only got 46 points by my count though, and I checked it several times.

My mock draft with the points:

#1. John Wall -3
#2. Evan Turner-3
#3. Derrick Favors-3
#4. Wesley Johnson-3
#5. Demarcus Cousins-3
#6. Ekpe Udoh -3
#7. Greg Monroe-3
#8. Al-farouq Aminu-3
#9. Luke Babbitt-0
#10. Ed Davis-0
#11. Xavier Henry-2
#12. Paul George -1
#13. Patrick Patterson-2
#14. Cole Aldrich-0
#15. Larry Sanders -3
#16. Solomon Alabi-0
#17. Gordon Hayward -0
#18. Damion James-0
#19. Eric Bledsoe-2
#20. Avery Bradley-2
#21. Hassan Whiteside-0
#22. Elliot Williams-3
#23. Kevin Seraphin -0
#24. James Anderson-0
#25. Quincy Pondexter-2
#26. Tibor Pleiss-0
#27. Dominique Jones -1
#28. Craig Brackins-0
#29. Greivis Vasquez-2
#30. Daniel Orton-2

The biggest mistake was Alabi at#16 who actually got picked at #50

Last edited by BigTicket : 06-25-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:56 AM   #59
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

You're right, I had you with 2 points for Aldrich for some reason.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #60
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh, for f*ck sake. Only 3 points away from winning. I only watched up until the 12th pick (Grizz's pick) and then went to bed), at that point I only had 27 or so points.

For the 18th pick I had Solomon Alabi, but I knew he wouldn't go that high, so I put Bledsoe, who I had at 19 there and put Alabi down at 23. Apart from Alabi, I got 3 nice points, from a last second change.

Also, I was hoping that Memphis took Vasquez with the one of the other 2 picks. I just didn't know which one to put him in. I knew that Memphis was high on him and I really liked him myself, so I put him at 28 on my first attempt and then moved him up to 25 for my final version. That cost me 3 points.

Congrats to BigTicket
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: