Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-17-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH Premier league...who is running it?

when does that train get rolling?

I am in...and if anyone suggest otherwise we got problems...lol

I need to prove myself here...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:42 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Premier league...who is running it?

Go ahead and set it up

I'm in. I got second in the one we did last year, can't remember if it was the "Premier League" or not, the one Marlo won.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:57 AM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that wasn't premier...Marlo didn't get in that one

that was Marlo's own league

pretty sure the premier crowd is very selective on who runs that show...

Statman doesn't seem to comne around much more...I think he ran it last time
Old 06-17-2010, 01:58 AM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

You did pretty poorly last season Prime. You're welcome to put your name in again for consideration though.

The thread will get set up sometime soon. The league is already up with some of last season's members already signed in.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I officially put my name in the mix. Not sure if I'll get in, but I was in two ISH leagues last season and was very active. Been doing FF since 2005. I always show up for drafts.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
You did pretty poorly last season Prime. You're welcome to put your name in again for consideration though.

The thread will get set up sometime soon. The league is already up with some of last season's members already signed in.
I did do poorly, yes

but I am much better than that suggests...

I just took REALLY bad RBs and a bad TE...(witten, somehow only had 1 TD)

-Felix Jones
-Darren McFadden

and of course, Brees was my #1, who did fantastic...but couldn't carry the rest

I will not do that poorly again

I didn't get last or anything either...still a couple others that did worse...
Old 06-17-2010, 02:04 AM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

I won ISH Gold btw!!!

I do not suck at fantasy football...just got unlucky
Old 06-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

hey tian, who is running that?

so I can pester them until they finally give in?

Old 06-17-2010, 02:18 AM   #9
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
hey tian, who is running that?

so I can pester them until they finally give in?

Nah, Stat's the commish of the league, but we all get a say on who gets in and who doesn't. Just wait until the thread's up and make your case
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Nah, Stat's the commish of the league, but we all get a say on who gets in and who doesn't. Just wait until the thread's up and make your case
I don't need to make a case...I am in and that is that...

Stat should agree with it...
Old 06-17-2010, 03:45 AM   #11
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thread should be up soon, 10 members are returning from last year leaving 4 spots opened up, primetime had a poor showing results wise, but was active, did trades and was a overall good manager. I was in other leagues with primetime where he fared much better than he did in premier... excited for the upcoming season be on the look out for a thread in the coming weeks still quite early.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll throw my name in the mix. I won one of my money leagues last year and finished second in another.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #13
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I won ISH Gold btw!!!
No you didn't. Here are the standings from that league. (W-L, W%, W-L Past 10, Points scored)

Eastern
*2. Guacamole 9-5-0 .643 5-5-0 1297.72
*3. UConnCeltics 11-3-0 .786 8-2-0 1330.32
5. Blitz All Night 7-7-0 .500 6-4-0 1112.84
6. Graffiti Souls 8-6-0 .571 5-4-0 1151.32
8. ILballa 8-6-0 .571 5-5-0 1150.58
9. Knickballer 7-7-0 .500 5-4-0 1105.66
11. Baseketball4life 6-8-0 .429 3-7-0 1084.22
15. Team Starscream!!! 3-11-0 .214 2-8-0 930.86
Western
*1. ILLINI 11-3-0 .786 8-2-0 1245.52
*4. Philly Posterizers 11-3-0 .786 8-1-0 1361.10
7. Doomsday Dallas 9-5-0 .643 6-4-0 1139.84
10. Dominators 6-8-0 .429 4-6-0 1200.12
12. -primetime- 5-9-0 .357 4-6-0 1058.62
13. Q's Legion 5-9-0 .357 4-6-0 1054.24
14. ALBballer 4-10-0 .286 3-6-0 945.92
16. yeknomftw 2-12-0 .143 2-8-0 952.28

Last edited by UConnCeltics : 06-17-2010 at 12:34 PM.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:34 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
No you didn't. Here are the standings from that league. (W-L, W%, W-L Past 10, Points scored)

Eastern
*2. Guacamole 9-5-0 .643 5-5-0 1297.72
*3. UConnCeltics 11-3-0 .786 8-2-0 1330.32
5. Blitz All Night 7-7-0 .500 6-4-0 1112.84
6. Graffiti Souls 8-6-0 .571 5-4-0 1151.32
8. ILballa 8-6-0 .571 5-5-0 1150.58
9. Knickballer 7-7-0 .500 5-4-0 1105.66
11. Baseketball4life 6-8-0 .429 3-7-0 1084.22
15. Team Starscream!!! 3-11-0 .214 2-8-0 930.86
Western
*1. ILLINI 11-3-0 .786 8-2-0 1245.52
*4. Philly Posterizers 11-3-0 .786 8-1-0 1361.10
7. Doomsday Dallas 9-5-0 .643 6-4-0 1139.84
10. Dominators 6-8-0 .429 4-6-0 1200.12
12. -primetime- 5-9-0 .357 4-6-0 1058.62
13. Q's Legion 5-9-0 .357 4-6-0 1054.24
14. ALBballer 4-10-0 .286 3-6-0 945.92
16. yeknomftw 2-12-0 .143 2-8-0 952.28
12th! VICTORY!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #15
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I won ISH Gold btw!!!

I do not suck at fantasy football...just got unlucky
Last time I checked, Illini won ISH Gold, and I was the runner-up. And I got into the playoff through Prime's matchup.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: