Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #31
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who plays weak-side and strong-side LBs in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDiesel3

By ROLB, is this from the defensive back view? or offensive back view?
My coach did it from the offensive side of view, but it is probably because he was an offensive guy. I would reckon on the NFL level it would be from the defensive view.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #32
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
and where is the QB's front? Is the Strong-side on the right side of the field when there are two TEs on each side? Or is the strong-side on the left side of the field? Look at it from a defensive angle, don't look at it from an offensive angle either.
the QB's front is HIS right, if he is right handed, and his left is he is left handed...

Quote:
By ROLB, is this from the defensive back view? or offensive back view?
it should be from the defensive view...I am not that familiar with Bullock but I believe he is a ROLB, so he is on the left side of the offense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35sM...eature=related

^^^ yeah there is Bullock, who was on the weak side

Titans are in a 4-3 though
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #33
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tennessee linebackers are always in coverage. The SAM and WILL responsibilities really do not apply with them.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #34
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Tennessee linebackers are always in coverage. The SAM and WILL responsibilities really do not apply with them.
yeah I really don't know much the Tennessee defense at all...
Old 06-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #35
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BullKe00.htm

^^^ he is listed as a ROLB though

and plays on the left side of the offense...the weak side
Old 06-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #36
TrueDiesel3

Quote:
My coach did it from the offensive side of view, but it is probably because he was an offensive guy. I would reckon on the NFL level it would be from the defensive view.
I didn't understand a word you just said in that sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the QB's front is HIS right, if he is right handed, and his left is he is left handed...

it should be from the defensive view...I am not that familiar with Bullock but I believe he is a ROLB, so he is on the left side of the offense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35sM...eature=related

^^^ yeah there is Bullock, who was on the weak side

Titans are in a 4-3 though
What? Didn't you just say ROLB is the strong-side and Bulluck was on the right side? PLEASE tell me which view you are using. He was on the strong side since Dallas Clark was in that area. Jesus you are dumb.

Dasher, you are an idiot, a bigger idiot I should say.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #37
Dasher

^I said the names were L and R were flipped and were named after the hand of the QB in the play book I played from in high school. The TE was generally on to the QB's right side, which made me the ROLB or strong side LB.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #38
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

very possible that TrueDiesel3 is a gimmick in here just to f*ck with people...
Old 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #39
TrueDiesel3

Quote:
^I said the names were L and R were flipped and were named after the hand of the QB in the play book I played from in high school. The TE was generally on to the QB's right side, which made me the ROLB or strong side LB.
Okay then, so that means that on the defensive view you were standing on the left side right? So the Will/Weak-side is TYPICALLY the guy on the right if there were to be two tight ends on both sides?

and the weak side is called the LOLB? (QB's view)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: