Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2006, 02:13 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default OT: USC Trojans

Who here is a USC Fan?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #2
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

you cant spell suck without USC.
go UCLA
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

gay rhymes with UCLA OWNED!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Your Kidding right. UCLA is not even ranked. And USC is in the number 3 spot and they have a great chance to make it to the championship game once again. We will just have to bet them in the last game of the season. Not trying to start anything just stating the facts.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

btw u know emmanuel moody? Ya he went to my school.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

What school is that?
Old 11-12-2006, 11:22 PM   #7
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

USC will lose to either ND, Cal, or UCLA. If they make it through that they earn the title shot.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:16 AM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

I dont think they will. I think they will win them all and make it to the national championship game.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:45 PM   #9
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
btw u know emmanuel moody? Ya he went to my school.

You went to Long Beach Poly?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
USC will lose to either ND, Cal, or UCLA. If they make it through that they earn the title shot.

I have a feeling USC falls to Notre Dame. Chauncey Washington is just too inconsistent at the tailback, Moody is not looking to well either. I think Carroll needs to give CJ Gable and Stafon Johnson more touches, and even though they are freshman, they look as ready as Washington is if not better.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

I see what your saying but I still have high hopes for them because they always come threw in tough situations. And they are a powerhouse and they seem like they are getting better every game on offense and defense. So I dont know but personally I think they go 3-0 but Notre Dame gives them trouble but USC still wins. And make it to the ship. But thats just my opnion.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:43 AM   #12
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

SC can suck my balls.... i have to laugh every time i read about USC basketball being better this year cuz they have a new gym... most teams that improve they credit to new and/or better players... USC? they can only look to a f'n gym!!! Buncha pathetic losers.... they're a bball disgrace to the Pac 10... all of their coaches suck ass... although Floyd is the best of the sorry bunch... football-wise, they're beatable, as they've proven this year... I see Notre Dame beating them... Cal, maybe... should be a great game to see... UCLA v. USC is always unpredictable, since there is so much hate on the field... either way, they're gonna lose the championships again... if they make it (although Saturday's upsets and the upcoming Michigan/Ohio State game sure puts USC in the proverbial cat's seat)
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Do you guys think USC will beat california for the pac-10 title?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
you cant spell suck without USC.
go UCLA

[/thread]
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #15
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich