Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Everest: Beyond the Limit

Discovery Channel, 10pm est. Man, this looks crazy. New reality show about climbers trying to reach the top of mt. everest. People die, looks wild. I know the preview at the movie theater this past weekend was whoa.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:40 PM   #2
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Is that the one that came out in Imax a few years ago?
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this is a new show... i watched it last night it was pretty good, one thing i didn't care for was that they kept jumping forward to show us what ws going to happen... the thing about everest is it's slow and methodical every detail is pain-stakingly examined and re-examined, the climb itself is gruling and slow, yet the show is trying to make the subject fast an upbeat and there's nothing fast or upbeat about an everest climb...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah I thought it was weird how they kept jumping into the future as well, but seems like a good show. Its crazy the amount of money people spend to attempt to climb that mountain though, and the teams that are up there that aren't fully prepared is a little nutty.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #5
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

how long has that show been on anyways?? my brother was watchign it last night and it just got me i ended up sitting down adn watching it. the show is really good. would you classify it a "Reality show"?

so what days is it on and what time?? i definately want to watch the next episode!
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:09 PM   #6
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

Last night was the first episode I think.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:10 PM   #7
embersyc
Lurker

Man vs Wild seems pretty interesting too, caught that last night after the everest show.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #8
embersyc
Lurker

Episode 2 of Everest coming on in a few minutes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: