Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation
Default China's Hotsauce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n11p7...eature=related

This guy is like 5'8 handles like a yoyo and a 44 inch vert.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
Venom
Serious playground baller

Venom is considered somewhat coolVenom is considered somewhat coolVenom is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: China's Hotsauce.

I hate playing with guys like that. They cross over until their defender bites, and only then they shoot or pass. Saying that they're ball-hogs is an understatement.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

glad that this kind of crap seems to be on the decline.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
I hate playing with guys like that. They cross over until their defender bites, and only then they shoot or pass. Saying that they're ball-hogs is an understatement.

gotta respect that he has skills though.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgan3
gotta respect that he has skills though.

Not really... they won't really get you anywhere in the grand scheme of things. Although... if you can go on an and1 tour, you are getting payed to do what you love so that's cool. I don't respect people who do that tho... no thanks that is just stupid shit. If you can do it in a game situation and have it be quick, then that's sick... like a crossover and then through the legs is nice cus it's in the flow of the game. Anything out of the game flow just annoys me pretty much.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
jesingle
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jesingle has an OK reputation so far

Can't hate on his hops though...this kid gets up
jesingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #7
Seven
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Seven has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJones
Can't, you shouldn't be able to see major flaws in a highlight tape. After three clips you could see one major problem. He ALWAYS comes back right. He was great putting the ball down one or two dribbles with the left while he was dribbling in one spot but not one time was there a hard direct move to his left. This is a perfect example of how And1 killed the game. This kid learned every And1 move in the book but didn't learn how to go left. It should not take you 40 dribbles to beat a guy who's stance is so high that his knees are almost locked. Never mistake activity for achievement...
Agreed, it's all just flash. These guys may seem complicated, but are actually usually quite easy to read.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY!

Omg it's so annoying playing with and against guys like that.

Sheesh my attention span is only so long...after I see you crossover about eight times I'm thinking about my grocery list, that show I tivo'd, getting new tires for the car, and sending out money for my bills.

Meanwhile dude beats me to the hole thinking he blew by me but in actuality I'm just tired of seeing him dribble like it's the whole point of the game.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #9
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

And another thing: I FRIGGIN HATE moves that are basically travels and carries and double dribbles.

Why even practice that mess?

I could beat anyone to the cup if I could break all the rules
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

yeah i know cats the just sit there and show every and1 move, i just back up and let them shoot, because most of those guys can beat you off the dribble and get a laypup but they can't make a mid range J to save their lives
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
ghettoracer
I airball my layups

ghettoracer has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jfkc...1&feature=fvwp

some interesting ball handling practice ehh? heheh.
ghettoracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoracer

That is impressive.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:25 AM   #13
ghettoracer
I airball my layups

ghettoracer has an OK reputation so far

i saw in a related video where Hot Sauce issued a challenge to More Free (the China dude in the OP's video)... Hot Sauce said see you in 2 months. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-9vInuzbfQ

haven't not see any video in regards to the challenge it self though. not sure if it happened. will post if i find it...
ghettoracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #14
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoracer

Oh my god, that shit with 3 balls killed my eyes -.. i thought i was seeing 5 balls in a moment LOOL
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: